• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Vmax 9k miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kustomizer

Reaction score
Sold Adult ridden, never down, leatherlyke bags, switchblade windshield.
I am moving and can't take 4 motorcycles so this one has to go.
Charchoal grey,
$3000. obo
San Andreas ca.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Now that is a realistic price for a late-model bike, & low mileage, he should have no issues selling at that.

I only have a couple of pics with me, I wasn't able to post them for some reason, I think they have to be hosted somewhere else? I am in Idaho, the bike is in California, I will be back there on the 13th for a few days while loading trailers. If you email me I can email the few picsI have. I do not have the sn with me.

I just swapped it for a Goldwing to an old friend, this afternoon.

There is another one and you likely couldn't tell them apart from these pics, however the other has slightly more miles, still under 10k I believe. We had a his and hers, I decided to sell hers as it was slightly more desireable because mine has a salvage title. It was neved down, it was too close to the Butte fire in 2015 and the gas and battery fluids evaporated. My friend that owned it at the time took it to the Yamaha shop, they made a quote to repair it and the insurance totaled it, I bought it and paid Yamaha of Modesto to fix the carbs and put in a new battery, I put saddle bags and windshield on it to match the other, rode it about 500 miles and it has been sitting since, likely it needs a new battery again by now, the other one did. I cannot remember if it is 04 or 05 but overall it is in good shape too.

Back