• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 vmax ONLY $3500!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good buy for someone. When I found the Mistress on E-bay,she had 12k on her and an owner that was afraid to ride her. Even with the vboost out of commission. With $3300 in my pocket I was off to ride her, and take her home. Never a regret.
Steve-o

This is why I'll never end up selling mine. Too much time/money/body parts invested to let it go for that price.

Very nice bike but with ugly mufflers.
But if I found 2005 for 3500$ in Russia I'd buy it immediately.
I bought my 99 in september, 2015 for the same price, came from Japan.

...When I found the Mistress on E-bay,she had 12k on her and an owner that was afraid to ride her...
Mistress? Your bike is she-bike? Ar all american bikes are girls? They are boys in Russia.

Mistress? Your bike is she-bike? Ar all american bikes are girls? They are boys in Russia.

Yep, most bikes in the USA are women. Mine is Nemesis.

This is why I'll never end up selling mine. Too much time/money/body parts invested to let it go for that price.
I'm with you Dave, it would never make financial sense to sell her! Redbone will remain in the stable since I have enough stock parts to keep her running forever!:punk:

I might end up with some more slipons at some point so I can have a fancy swingarm like all the cool kids.

Ha, yea, it was actually named by my family. Because I spend so much time with her. How about boats in Russia? Are they named after boys?

Ha, yea, it was actually named by my family. Because I spend so much time with her. How about boats in Russia? Are they named after boys?
My English teacher in school said,that in English there are only human beings may be he or she. Even the cat is 'IT'. To show the gender you have to say 'he-cat' or 'she-cat'. But in Russian every object may have a gender. 'Koshka' for she-cat and 'Kot' for he-cat.

Motorcycle is he. Car is she (but automobile is he).
When a Russian biker treat his bike as a girl he call it 'TACHKA' (wheelbarrow), when treat it as a boy call 'KON' (steed)

About ships
When you talk about a Big military missile bearing ship or about cruise liner - its 'KORABL' - he. When you say about fast private boat - it may be 'LODKA' - she, or 'KATER' - he. But when we talk about big nuclear submarine - it's always she - 'PODVODNAYA LODKA'.

My English teacher in school said,that in English there are only human beings may be he or she. Even the cat is 'IT'. To show the gender you have to say 'he-cat' or 'she-cat'. But in Russian every object may have a gender. 'Koshka' for she-cat and 'Kot' for he-cat.

Motorcycle is he. Car is she (but automobile is he).
When a Russian biker treat his bike as a girl he call it 'TACHKA' (wheelbarrow), when treat it as a boy call 'KON' (steed)

About ships
When you talk about a Big military missile bearing ship or about cruise liner - its 'KORABL' - he. When you say about fast private boat - it may be 'LODKA' - she, or 'KATER' - he. But when we talk about big nuclear submarine - it's always she - 'PODVODNAYA LODKA'.

Very interesting besit. Thanks for the information.

Well in Canada here, eh... there is masculine and feminine applied liberally within the french language

Back