• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 VMax -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Looking to sell my VMax:
Just over 15kmi
Stage 7 jets
Kerker 4-1 exhaust
Drag bars
Garage kept
Purchased in South Jersey from an older gentleman with 11kmi & selling because I never ride anymore

Walk around video
https://youtu.be/Fb2XOpuc_aM

9ca9344a9ab09887e21d79404da0e51e.jpg
b25354323e73b377a760d14a5f6455af.jpg
6e5b695ddf23140621a429128c64c3c0.jpg
494fe5bbcbef0838a4fe9a76fb86a4a4.jpg
44c85855bdf6a098eab6cce56beb4147.jpg
ad381836a803e10278bc3701c4e4da61.jpg
7dcdc323d0b214fc52d06936d24c9825.jpg

Can be reached through PM or text 518-937-3660

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2005 VMax

Your side covers are on the wrong sides.:ummm:

Yeah....swap those around and you might just decide to keep that nice bike!

It's going to look even nicer! :thumbs up:

If you dont mind me asking......how much?

EDIT....sorry. missed it in post #2. Thats a good price. GLWS.

I'm usually not a fan of the trend to 'murder-out' the appearance with matte black everything, but since he kept the faux tank cover & fenders shiny and more-brightly-colored, I guess I can overlook the cloth-wrapped headers (a sure-fire way to get them to rust-out sooner). At least it maintains its traditional profile, and he didn't cut-off the rear frame for the seat, and fab up some tractor seat, which would be very difficult to pull-off, because our stock seat 'wrap-around' conceals so-much of the wiring and seat mounts. As you probably have noticed from CL or cycletrader ads, cutting the rear of the frame, installing a tractor seat, wrapping the exhaust headers with cloth tape, and removing the front fender, while painting everything with rattle-can flat or matte black, automatically adds 40% or more to the value of an unmolested, running with no-issues example of the same thing.

Money always talks, and it's got a lot of the desirable options, Kerker 4/1 (still my favorite exhaust sound, especially at idle), Dynojet Stage 7, and it apparently hasn't lived close to the Jersey shore under a tarp for the winters. It looks good, probably runs well, and I think should sell easily-enough if the seller wants to get off it, and isn't holding out for his asking price, given a decent offer.

Hey Nick, didn't realize you still had a Max. If I was still in NY I'd be tempted. Good luck

I'm usually not a fan of the trend to 'murder-out' the appearance with matte black everything, but since he kept the faux tank cover & fenders shiny and more-brightly-colored, I guess I can overlook the cloth-wrapped headers (a sure-fire way to get them to rust-out sooner). At least it maintains its traditional profile, and he didn't cut-off the rear frame for the seat, and fab up some tractor seat, which would be very difficult to pull-off, because our stock seat 'wrap-around' conceals so-much of the wiring and seat mounts. As you probably have noticed from CL or cycletrader ads, cutting the rear of the frame, installing a tractor seat, wrapping the exhaust headers with cloth tape, and removing the front fender, while painting everything with rattle-can flat or matte black, automatically adds 40% or more to the value of an unmolested, running with no-issues example of the same thing.

Money always talks, and it's got a lot of the desirable options, Kerker 4/1 (still my favorite exhaust sound, especially at idle), Dynojet Stage 7, and it apparently hasn't lived close to the Jersey shore under a tarp for the winters. It looks good, probably runs well, and I think should sell easily-enough if the seller wants to get off it, and isn't holding out for his asking price, given a decent offer.

I agree I'm not a big fan of murdered out bikes. The black accents did help the reds to pop more which I do like. The bike has always been garages and under a dust cover in the garage.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Hey Nick, didn't realize you still had a Max. If I was still in NY I'd be tempted. Good luck

Yea lol. Thanks man! I'll be glad to ship it to ya haha [emoji1303]

Back