• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 for sale Massachusetts -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2006 for sale Massachusetts

example: rims would be $900 off price

I'll give you $1K for those take-off rims!:biglaugh:

This is a great looking and running bike. It handles incredible too. The mods are all done for you. Sorry to see in go Mark, but someone will be getting a good machine.

Yeah, I knew that, but ya gotta try, right?

Like the woman selling the low-miles Porsche for a pittance. The lucky guy first in-line w/$ heard the story.

"My &^&%^$^%#! husband left me for his secretary and told me, "sell the car and send me half, so that's just what I'm doing.":rofl_200:

That's not what I would sell the. For but that's only $900 of sale price ;)

Yeah, I knew that, but ya gotta try, right?

Like the woman selling the low-miles Porsche for a pittance. The lucky guy first in-line w/$ heard the story.

"My &^&%^$^%#! husband left me for his secretary and told me, "sell the car and send me half, so that's just what I'm doing.":rofl_200:

Depends on how much I get for bike. I remixed them to Steve O first but if he don't want them they will be sold real cheap with like new tires. I have a few local people interested. I just raised the price a little because I know people like to talk you down a bit.

Here's my 'fist' which I see may be first!

images

Geez, I work all day and don't have time to be able to check the website, plus I really don't want to open the website on my work computer, as there is sometimes content here that wouldn't be appreciated by the management. I'm afraid I'll miss-out on the deals you're gonna post!

I'm still 'fist!'

images

Back