• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 Vmax 9000 Miles Mint

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpz69

Reaction score
****************** SOLD************************************

Adult owned 2006 Vmax with 9027 Miles on it. Bike is MINT....stock with a couple of add on's. Custom Vmax hi dollar seat, Faux velocity stacks from England, bar end mirrors, short wind screen, Yamaha crash bars with highway pegs, LED cats eye tail light, turn signals, ladies 2 up back rest , battery tender hook up. I have all of the factory take offs including seat, a binder of vmax info books manuals service manual etc $6500 obro

Attachments

• IMG_4378.JPG
    IMG_4378.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4379.JPG
    IMG_4379.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4380.JPG
    IMG_4380.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4381.JPG
    IMG_4381.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4382.JPG
    IMG_4382.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4384.JPG
    IMG_4384.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
The man doth protest to much, me thinks....
For the O.P.'s sake I hope I'm wrong. Why wouldn't he just contact the seller via P.M., and do business?

I think here's one-way to prove I may-be wrong: Swimming Pool Builders in Las Vegas - Custom Concrete Pools (anthonysylvan.com)

The company offers video conferencing. The seller could contact them, and ask for Dan Maltzman. Then set-up a video conference. Ask about him wanting a bike. I did try searching the website I got to for Las Vegas and entering his name in the search function didn't bring him up.

I believe the O.P. is in NYS by Lake George, south of the Adirondacks.

So if I send a cashier's check for $9,000,000 over the amount you're asking can you return the difference and the bike immediately?

When someone has to say how honest they are a half-dozen times they usually aren't.

So if I send a cashier's check for $9,000,000 over the amount you're asking can you return the difference and the bike immediately?

When someone has to say how honest they are a half-dozen times they usually aren't.

IDK i'll let ya'all know but sounds like a Very excited to buy a Vmax guy.....and only way this thing leaves my garage is cash in hand in person OR bank wire transfer to my Bank ......... period. No checks or any other way. That way no worries =o)

Just to protect your identity, and to make it harder on the scammers, making them work-harder for their potential $, I'd remove the phone # from the thread, and tell him to PM you for contact info. Cashier's checks can be forged. I have a thread on-here about someone trying to sell me a ZX-11D, brand-new, when they were current, and the fastest-thing, but when it came time for delivery, and I was sitting on the funds to pay for it, the guy never-showed. No $ changed hands ahead of time. He had done legitimate deals w/friends of mine, but I didn't know, him, and I wasn't paying anything unless I got the MSO, and the documentation that it was eligible for registration in Florida. Because this is a big out of the country trans-shipment area, going all over the world, he could have a bike meeting all USA requirements for licensing, but since it's being shipped out of the country, 'export-only,' taxes are much-less. A friend of mine owns a bonded storage facility here, next to the FLL airport. (Ft. Lauderdale)

Last edited:
Spoke to the new member Dan......sup
For the O.P.'s sake I hope I'm wrong. Why wouldn't he just contact the seller via P.M., and do business?

I think here's one-way to prove I may-be wrong: Swimming Pool Builders in Las Vegas - Custom Concrete Pools (anthonysylvan.com)

The company offers video conferencing. The seller could contact them, and ask for Dan Maltzman. Then set-up a video conference. Ask about him wanting a bike. I did try searching the website I got to for Las Vegas and entering his name in the search function didn't bring him up.

I believe the O.P. is in NYS by Lake George, south of the Adirondacks.

So i spoke to the interested gent Dan.....real deal super nice guy and will be a valued member soon to hopefully own a Vmax we will see if its mine but looking that way but thank you everyone for watching my back but this guy is like i said a super excited soon to be Vmax owner whom didnt realize he was posting not PM-ing but he is on the level =0)

Hi Everyone!!!
I am real and not a scammer
I didn’t mean to send this out on the forum
It was late and I was tired and forgot to send it PM
I have been trying to find a nice Vmax from an honest person for so long I just got overly excited
Once again my apologies to everyone
I plan on being a part of this forum for a long time and I’m very sorry to have started things off this way
I will make it up to all of you somehow :)
Once again,
Sincerely,
Dan

No craigslist or Facebook market place in vegas??
I don't use facebook and unfortunately I haven't seen a vmax on craigslist that wasn't or isn't garbage
I am buying the 2006 on this forum and the owner is an awesome person
I wish I had sent my message as a pm lol

Bike has been Sold to VegasDan and will ship east to west next week thanks all for the concerns and take good care of VegasDan a real nice straight up gent new to the Vmax family but Not new to 2 wheels in the wind. Be well everybody

That is a very nice looking ride

Dude you are going to love that bike

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Thank you !!!
The seller is an awesome person and I am super excited
I will start joining in on this forum once I get the bike here
It won’t have 9000 miles on it for very long lol

Latest posts

Back