• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
2006 Yamaha Vmax
17,938 miles
$4000

Pretty much just stock configuration.

Pics on (serious) request.

You can contact me in this thread or through PM.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
2006 Yamaha Vmax
17,938 miles
$4000

Pretty much just stock configuration.

Pics on (serious) request.

You can contact me in this thread or through PM.

Thanks,
John
I think a couple pics might entice a (serious) buyer. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Hey EB,

It is my same Vmax that I posted up here for sale last May. I copy and pasted the pics from that ad into here.

Last year I listed it at $5,000 with the accessories that I had added. This new listing is at $4,000 without those accessories (engine guard, windshield, exhaust, frame braces). I will sell those pieces separate at a later date.

I do hope that adding the pics to the ad as per your honest opinion does create an enticement too great to resist :banana:

You want to include the fact accessories (engine guard, windshield, exhaust, frame braces) are not-included in the original description. If I went to see a bike and those things aren't included, but were in the posted pic, I would request they be included, or demand a healthy discount. I know you corrected that here, after the fact, and that the 'new price' reflects the stripped parts.

You could always shoot pics showing the bike in the stripped condition. I think that's best. The bike looks clean. I think if you don't sell it in the winter, as we approach spring, someone will take it, sounds like a reasonable price for the year and miles.

Hey Fire-Medic,

Yes, you are correct. I took the pics back off the original post and I will post up some new pics after I get everything done. I have already put the stock exhaust back on just need to take care of the other parts.

There is certainly no tomfoolery afoot here on my behalf to try and trick someone into thinking they were getting something that they weren't.

The bike is clean as is the title.

I think I have both of the other bikes I listed in the "Other Bikes For Sale" category sold already. Sometimes things move along quicker than a person could have imagined and it catches you with 'your pants down' so to speak.

How are you enjoying your Dymag wheels?

John

Please excuse me if I in any way gave the impression that there was not an honest attempt to sell the bike as it is currently-equipped.

As to the Dymags, I have to admit, I haven't run them yet. I got them because they were a good deal. I've been so-busy with projects at home that I have neglected my bikes hobby, but I am going to be at Daytona Bike Week shortly. My friend and I are going once-again, we've been doing it for 30+ years, on-and-off as our family commitments allow us. I don't expect to be doing it on a VMax, I'll be on a Harley.

I'm trying to get things squared-away at home to spend time on my fleet of derelict motorcycles. I expect to get back on the road with them one at a time, and to sell some. That's the plan.

Hey Fire-Medic,

Yes, you are correct. I took the pics back off the original post and I will post up some new pics after I get everything done. I have already put the stock exhaust back on just need to take care of the other parts.

There is certainly no tomfoolery afoot here on my behalf to try and trick someone into thinking they were getting something that they weren't.

The bike is clean as is the title.

I think I have both of the other bikes I listed in the "Other Bikes For Sale" category sold already. Sometimes things move along quicker than a person could have imagined and it catches you with 'your pants down' so to speak.

How are you enjoying your Dymag wheels?

John

Fire-Medic,

What you posted was friendly advice and that is exactly the way I took it.

I posted the extra that I did because there has been quite an influx of new members here in the last couple of years, and not knowing me, and seeing the discrepancy between the pics posted and information given, might have given them pause to think "Hey, what's up with that".

It's all good my friend.

John

Thank-you for the follow-up. I appreciate the square-deal I got from you (the wheels), and I can vouch for you with any member who is wondering about doing business, you can count me as a reference.

Fire-Medic,

What you posted was friendly advice and that is exactly the way I took it.

I posted the extra that I did because there has been quite an influx of new members here in the last couple of years, and not knowing me, and seeing the discrepancy between the pics posted and information given, might have given them pause to think "Hey, what's up with that".

It's all good my friend.

John

Back