2006 with Full Holeshot and Walkers stage 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
See the runs I made. I need to go down to 155 mains to lean out the top a bit but it runs great!

The 122 numbers were with Dales Walkers stage 1and his full exhaust.

The 124 number was with Sean Morley's kit and the needles spaced up a bit.

The 123.9 numbers were with Seans kit and needle spacers removed which leaned up the low end. Now I just need 155 mains for the upper end.

Chris

Attachments

• Dyno sheet #3.PDF
    192.2 KB · Views: 112
Very nice numbers your numbers are as high as mine were an I have lots more mods. Did you all have fun.

It was a great time indeed. I highly recommend you go if you get a chance. The drive isn't too bad either. The worst part was driving home in the dark on a 2 lane to get to Jeff's house whilst having been up 20 hours...:baby:

I sent a message to Dale Walker today at 10:21 and he responded by 1:23.

Lets see Jon Cornell do that! :eusa_dance: LOL

Hey Dale,
I bought your exhaust and your jet kit for my Vmax 2 years ago and JUST went to Topeka for a VMOA dyno event and what I saw was nothing short of spectacular. I saw 122.92 and 76.45. I then swapped out the 155's for some 157.5 and a special air box lid and stage 7 springs and saw 124.58 and 76.60 what this gave me was a better midrange but it was fat on top so I will be switching to the 155's again and hope to see 126+. I have to say that I and other members of the VMOA were impressed.

Thanks again for a great exhaust! You're one of the only people I have bought from that's a straight shooter.

Hope to see you testing the new Vmax soon! Maybe another run down the drag strip like yours from the '80s?

Hi Chris

Yes they really start to fall off on top when they are just a little rich

Can you imagine the other kits that come with 165 to 175 mains, talk about drowning the poor thing

You never know 152.5s may be perfect, but 155s will be real close Chris

I worked on that pipe for over a year and it does in fact work

Thanks for the e mail and the good word also

Dale

My brother called Dale to ordered a new exhaust and rear hugger last week for his FZ1 , just before the deer incident last Friday. Had no problem getting his stuff ordered he said.

Oh, and Chris...this sig is for you! :biglaugh:

Back