2007 Calendar entries

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Listing of the entries! If we get more than 12 users, I'll add a vote option. Keep the entries coming!! :rocket bike:

Forum user -> Calimus

calimus1.jpg

calimus2.jpg

forum user -> shawn kloker

shawn1.jpg

shawn2.jpg

Forum user -> wfcall

wfcall1.jpg

wfcall2.jpg

wfcall3.jpg

Forum user --> Dreamster66

dreamster66.jpg

Forum user -> 82ndCowboy

rac82vmaxuc4.jpg

Forum user -> Robbarrie

robbarrie.jpg

Forum user -> Buster Hymen

buster-ps-1.jpg

Forum user -> KRL0215

krl0215_2.jpg

krl0215.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one of the last pics of mine but its missing some of the goodies.Chrome scoops,Stainless grill covers and scoop inserts.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 20
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Is it official? should we all post our best possible photos? I guess I have to go wash the bike soon.
________
strawberry cough

Last edited:
Did you reduce the size of your photo? to 800X600

Dreamster66 said:
I'd love to submit my 85 for consideration but I get an error uploading a picture here
________
website host

Last edited:
Dreamster66 said:
I'd love to submit my 85 for consideration but I get an error uploading a picture here

What is the error you are getting?

Unable to read the format of file: /home/.sites/5/site153/web/gallery/data/505/medium/100_1532.jpg

Dreamster66 said:
Unable to read the format of file: /home/.sites/5/site153/web/gallery/data/505/medium/100_1532.jpg

Upload the file from your computer rather than trying to load it from a web location. It looks like the URL you list won't allow direct linking from this site.

this was from my pc...lol
Dont know why this is happening..... can I email you my picture and have you post it for me?

buster, there are three pretty decent pics on my garage that might be good. I also suggest you check out Dave D's garage for the 2nd pic....very clean lookin max

Hummmm ! Lets try this.

Well it sort of worked.......at least I got the attachment to work. Not sure how to do it like you guys did.

Buster maybe you can move it for me - or give me a tip.

Attachments

• calentry.jpg
    calentry.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
if you want the pic to show up in the post without being an attachment you need to find a hosting company (photobucket, uploadit.org) and upload the pic there. There will give you a link that you can use to direct this site to your pic.

But how come on other v-bulletin forums the photo appears full size after uploading it from my computer and not from a hosting site?
I am sure it is something in the setting.

KRL0215 said:
if you want the pic to show up in the post without being an attachment you need to find a hosting company (photobucket, uploadit.org) and upload the pic there. There will give you a link that you can use to direct this site to your pic.

Back