2007 in buffalo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like an ok deal, radials are a good mod and the Kerker is too, I think that's a Maxgasser seat another good mod 07 with 6000 miles would think it's been sitting a lot might have dirty carbs maybe rust in the tank, looks pretty dusty and dirty sign that someone hasn't been lovin it like it should be, drag bars too i see, all desirable mods, looks like someone went crazy with the flat black paint i'm not crazy about the blacked out look but some like it, to me it looks like an ok price if it runs and rides good, seen better deals and seen a lot worse deals, i'm sure others will be along with info, but that's my opinion for what it's worth

You can get a damn nice vimax in really good condition in the 4 to $5,000 range if I buy another gen 1 it will be in 06 or 07 just due to age look closely at the aluminum all the aluminum parts they are clear coated and the aluminum will oxidize under the clear coat and it's quite a job and I haven't seen one yet cleared back on over so don't get too excited like I did on my first vmax. When I bought my second one it was nearly perfect and low miles I got it for $4,000 and I was a lot more happy than I was with the first one take your time investigate every inch of the bike before you buy it and you will get a nice bike

Looks like it has USD forks too.
Not sure if that is a maxgasser seat or not. Its a similar shape but doesn't appear to one of Ricks seats to me. It doesn't have the pronounced "hump" to hold you in place

Does not look like a Maxgasser seat to me. It has a lot of nice parts it is not cheap to put a USD front end on one of these.

Yep....it looks odd. Here is a pic of my maxgasser. From what Ive seen Ricks passenger part sits as high, if not a little bit higher than the stock grab rail.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8979_1396283860.jpg
    user8061_pic8979_1396283860.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 19
  • user8061_pic8978_1396283860.jpg
    user8061_pic8978_1396283860.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 23
:rofl_200:ROTFLMFAO , A cheap Maxgasser knock off:rofl_200:
It does kinda look like a Maxgasser , but that's not a seat that left my shop. But some people do some pretty ..........................

:rofl_200:ROTFLMFAO , A cheap Maxgasser knock off:rofl_200:
It does kinda look like a Maxgasser , but that's not a seat that left my shop. But some people do some pretty ..........................

I knew you would get a kick out of that.

Back