• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2007 V-MAX for sale las vegas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading this this thread got me thinking, I have retired mostly, still working part time, own my single wide, own the land, own an 89 Max ride it 3 or more times a week weather permitting, own 81xt 500, own 80 sr500 kick starting is a bummer but riding is worth it . Turbo Subarus are a kick in the pants, have three. .Not really off grid but close enough, life is good!

I’m shocked no one has jumped on this bike !!!
Call keyboard transport for a quote
Best motorcycle shipper on the planet
I paid 750.00 from New York to Las Vegas
The bike goes on its own skid with wheels
Bike got to me in perfect condition
Hey, looking to move a Gen 2 from Portland OR to Michigan. Looks like Keyboard is not servicing the Mountain and Pacific timezones anymore. Any other recommendations for a reliable motorcycle transport company?

I am surprised no one has picked this bike up. I had to drive to another state to get it and don't really see any of this last year is stock form anywhere for sale.
only reasons I am selling is because I had back surgery and this bike is a too heavy to push around. its in way better shape than any other I have seen for sale anywhere. I ride it 110 degree heat in traffic with no problems at all.
I take crypto also. haha
My excuse is: I already got one:)

Back