• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2007 V-MAX for sale las vegas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason halgas

Reaction score
2007 Great shape no issues fresh oil,antifreeze,clutch fluid,brake fluid,swingarm oil,battery,rear brake pads,grips and new tires less 500 miles on them runs great totally unmolested never abused always garaged less than 14k miles $5500.firm in vegas
702-485-7941 Jason

Attachments

• IMG_1303 2.JPG
    IMG_1303 2.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1302 2.JPG
    IMG_1302 2.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1304 2.jpg
    IMG_1304 2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1305 2.jpg
    IMG_1305 2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1310 2.jpg
    IMG_1310 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 63
I’m shocked no one has jumped on this bike !!!
Call keyboard transport for a quote
Best motorcycle shipper on the planet
I paid 750.00 from New York to Las Vegas
The bike goes on its own skid with wheels
Bike got to me in perfect condition

hey Dan thanks for letting people know about the good shipping deal i appreciate the help.
i rode the bike yesterday to work in 110 degrees heat!! she runs like a dream!

Nice bike! If I wasn't getting ready to retire in a couple of days I'd be very interested...now's not my time to be buying another bike...!

Nice bike! If I wasn't getting ready to retire in a couple of days I'd be very interested...now's not my time to be buying another bike...!
congratulations on your retirement!! Huge accomplishment!

I’m shocked no one has jumped on this bike !!!
Call keyboard transport for a quote
Best motorcycle shipper on the planet
I paid 750.00 from New York to Las Vegas
The bike goes on its own skid with wheels
Bike got to me in perfect condition
Geez Dan, since you’re right there in town, you wouldn’t need to worry about shipping. Go for it!

congratulations on your retirement!! Huge accomplishment!
Indeed a huge accomplishment. I'll never be able to retire. Simply no money there to do it. Between the years 2034-2038, Social Security will be insolvent, There are no such things as pensions anymore and the last 401K I had went negative back in 2009. So, my retirement plan is small paid off plot of land with a small single wide off grid. Extreme minimal cost in those final end days. Just need to know where I want my small isolated piece of land now, LOL.

Insolvent doesn’t mean payouts will cease. It means the trust is no longer taking in more than it pays out. Reserves will begin being depleted. Benefits will be reduced, not cut. I suspect our leaders in Congress will begin to see the dire consequences that would have on many Americans and hopefully do something before time runs out.

A trailer in the woods actually sounds pretty damn good to me.

In 2050 when I am eligible....There wont be nothing left. Cant, especially when you have a government running off trillions in funny money. Thats simple economics right there. 30 trillion and counting. 30 years from now....if things do continue....what do you think we will be like? Clearly not paid in full. And no one is interested in making sure people who put in their whole lives get back what was stolen from them. Only self interest and greed exist. Anything else is self delusion.

I am surprised no one has picked this bike up. I had to drive to another state to get it and don't really see any of this last year is stock form anywhere for sale.
only reasons I am selling is because I had back surgery and this bike is a too heavy to push around. its in way better shape than any other I have seen for sale anywhere. I ride it 110 degree heat in traffic with no problems at all.
I take crypto also. haha

I am surprised no one has picked this bike up. I had to drive to another state to get it and don't really see any of this last year is stock form anywhere for sale.
only reasons I am selling is because I had back surgery and this bike is a too heavy to push around. its in way better shape than any other I have seen for sale anywhere. I ride it 110 degree heat in traffic with no problems at all.
I take crypto also. haha
I ride my 98 here in Vegas all summer too, never had a over heating issue either. I ride it everyday. I wonder how many max owners are here in Sin City? I have never seen another one in town.

I ride my 98 here in Vegas all summer too, never had a over heating issue either. I ride it everyday. I wonder how many max owners are here in Sin City? I have never seen another one in town.
I remember back when they were new and my brother and i would got to all the shops in town to check them out all the dealers had them here in town so has to be some still around. Every one i do see is thrashed!! Dont know how people let that happen.

Yeah I agree, The majority of the ones I have seen on the road were usually trashed. Such a shame

Geez Dan, since you’re right there in town, you wouldn’t need to worry about shipping. Go for it!
I bought the 2006 that Eric in Queensbury NewYork had for sale on the forum a few months ago, I can’t have two my wife would shoot me. I would have bought this one if I hadn’t already bought Eric’s

I live here lol Dan 702-677-0438 Call me anytime. I bought the 2006 that was for sale a few months ago I love it !!!
The guy I got it from in New York is awesome
The bike had 9000 miles on it and it’s like new

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I’m retiring in October 2026 I’ll be lucky if there is any money left lol

2007 Great shape no issues fresh oil,antifreeze,clutch fluid,brake fluid,swingarm oil,battery,rear brake pads,grips and new tires less 500 miles on them runs great totally unmolested never abused always garaged less than 14k miles $5500.firm in vegas
702-485-7941 Jason
702-485-7941 Jason

I am located in north Texas probably about 1000 miles away. Would you consider meeting me 1/2 way ?
Rick

Latest posts

Back