• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 VMax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazemon

Reaction score
Decided to sell my 2007 Yamaha VMAX, I bought this bike from the original owner in 2012 with 5800 miles on it. It now has 9400 miles. Excellent condition, always garaged, synth oil. Bike is stock except for Supertrapp slip ons. Extras include factory flyscreen, sissy bar with T Bag. Stock exhaust is also included. Would like to keep her, but have a few other bikes and just got a new FJ09. Not really riding it much anymore, and its just time for someone else to enjoy. KBB is $6500, Im asking $6800 with extras mentioned included. Pics available to interested riders. Located in Birmingham, AL

Attachments

• DSCN0425.jpg
    DSCN0425.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0759.jpg
    DSCN0759.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN0754.jpg
    DSCN0754.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN0756.jpg
    DSCN0756.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 104
Decided to sell my 2007 Yamaha VMAX, I bought this bike from the original owner in 2012 with 5800 miles on it. It now has 9400 miles. Excellent condition, always garaged, synth oil. Bike is stock except for Supertrapp slip ons. Extras include factory flyscreen, sissy bar with T Bag. Stock exhaust is also included. Would like to keep her, but have a few other bikes and just got a new FJ09. Not really riding it much anymore, and its just time for someone else to enjoy. KBB is $6500, Im asking $6800 with extras mentioned included. Pics available to interested riders. Located in Birmingham, AL

?

Sorry I didn't specify. "Synth" oil, in this case, means Castrol RS fully synthetic motorcycle oil.

Where are you located? is you price non negotiable ??

Where are you located? is you price non negotiable ??

Hey the Bike is in Birmingham, AL. Price is negotiable, but about 6400 is the lowest I would take. I don't need to sell, but don't want to see a great machine just sit in the garage.

Hey the Bike is in Birmingham, AL. Price is negotiable, but about 6400 is the lowest I would take. I don't need to sell, but don't want to see a great machine just sit in the garage.

Too far for me, thanks though

I'd like to get an 07 to replace my 10 , but I'm not gonna pay too much for one , a nice clean 05 would be nice too

Back