2008 fjr ae

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't go with the electric shift model...

Otherwise you can't go wrong! The C1400 is better IMO, but the FJR is a great bike.

Raging, FWIW, my local Kawi dealer has an '09 Concours (new) on the floor. List is $14.5 or $14.9 (can't remember). They are asking $10.5, IIRC. Spectacular deal on the model with ABS.

I wouldn't go with the electric shift model...

Otherwise you can't go wrong! The C1400 is better IMO, but the FJR is a great bike.

Not sure I could deal with auto-shift either but the rest of the bike is awesome. A buddy has one.

I could get you a smoking deal on a brand new Aprilla. I can't remember which models they have left.

Sean

I test rode a AE model which has no clutch and you could foot shift or use handlebar mounted paddles to shift F1 style. I missed the clutch but otherwise the bike was great and has a great following.

Yeah I rode the AE version last year March at Yamaha days. It does take some getting used to. Not sure about low speed turns and not being able to use the friction point in the clutch.

My dealer has one and he is looking to get rid of it.

Prob just go with the normal version.

Will update my for sale thread with what is still available (parts, accessories, and bikes) from my dealer I normally work with.

Back