• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOW $7900 -- 2009 FOR SALE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArthurR

Reaction score
PRICE LOWERED TO $7500 80 Year old owner hanging it up. 19K miles, very nice bike, Nash reflash, new tires & lithium battery, nice shape, ready to ride. $9KVmax 09Shield Pic  003.jpg
[email protected] Jacksonville, Florida Pictures avail.

Last edited:
Thanks, my friend! Yes, we did have good times speeding through the scrubs in our group of 10 and later sharing the beautiful motel on wheels you own. Now it's time to let someone else enjoy this great Vmax gen two. Help me sell this baby to someone who deserves a great bike. I'll keep lowering the price until it sells. I wish you well with fond memories of good times with you at Daytona.

Thats a great price.....don't give it away!

A little patience, it will sell.

Have you posted it anywhere else? Facebook?

Arthur, I would also look into going to a good yamaha dealer and having them put it in their showroom on consignment. At least it will be visible to people looking to buy.
But make sure you understand all their strings first.
I've never done it. But I've seen used bikes in dealers on consignment sale before.

Arthur, I would also look into going to a good yamaha dealer and having them put it in their showroom on consignment. At least it will be visible to people looking to buy.
But make sure you understand all their strings first.
I've never done it. But I've seen used bikes in dealers on consignment sale before.

Another good suggestion. Probably good to hang on to the key as you drop it off!
My plan is to first try Cycle Trader and also Starbikeforum.com as you suggested, Robert.
I've had two good nibbles from this forum. One from the Netherlands but the $4500 shipping killed that. The second was California with out a commitment so far. It seems the most likely buyers will be within easy driving distance from Jacksonville.
You guys are a wealth of good ideas!

Back