• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2009 Vmax 1700

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spence

Reaction score
The time has come to sell my Vmax. It was originally black but is now 'metal flake red & black' which looks brilliant in the sunshine.
The bike comes with many extras and all original parts are included in the sale.
The rear rim is 240 Yamaha but the original 200 rim & tyre are included. It has a Yoshimura cross over pipe, eliminating cat converter which have never been used.
Bike cover & rear stand. Trickle charger terminal & 2 USB points. Spare set Yamaha front disc pads.
56,400km
$19,000

Attachments

• em4w5vqprqddzvyp3o54cxpm2.jpg
    em4w5vqprqddzvyp3o54cxpm2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 60
I will be very curious to know if
The time has come to sell my Vmax. It was originally black but is now 'metal flake red & black' which looks brilliant in the sunshine.
The bike comes with many extras and all original parts are included in the sale.
The rear rim is 240 Yamaha but the original 200 rim & tyre are included. It has a Yoshimura cross over pipe, eliminating cat converter which have never been used.
Bike cover & rear stand. Trickle charger terminal & 2 USB points. Spare set Yamaha front disc pads.
56,400km
$19,000
I will be very interested to know if you get your price please let us know
Good for you don’t diminish the beast
Very nice
Cheers
Peter

I paid 10K for my 2009 with 5800 miles from a Yamaha dealer. I would be interested to see if it maintains MSRP 12/13 years after the fact with that many miles. 56400km=35250 miles. In 2009, the bike sold for $17,990 USD. $19000AUS equals 14K USD.

$19,000 would be the out the door price of a 2022 MT-10 SP hi tech rocket ship with factory warranty,,like really. :) Ya, I am thinking about going that route, but at 72 YO by the time it was delivered to the dealer I would probably be lucky to put 2 thousand miles a year on it, but the pleasure of seeing it parked in my garage just might be worth it. :)

56,400km
$19,000
Hi, just checking, has this been sold?

Back