• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale SOLD!! 2009 Vmax with 1400 miles.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CL ad:

Bike has 1400 miles on it and in excellent shape. Not even broken in yet. Save $8k from what you'd spend on a new one. Stock other than a Yamaha windshield and backrest. Backrest off in pics for use of the small storage bag. Wife wont even think of getting on the back so i opted for some storage.. Clean title in hand. If youre reading this, it is still for sale.. so no need for any of that non-sense. I wont reply.
I could be interested in a trade but prefer cash. I can be reached by serious parties at 847*nine zero nine* 3 7 4 2.

$12K

1664933905992.png

That's nice. Did they do the recall for the oil pump? I think I remember the original vmax pump needed an upgrade.

Also what pack is that on the passenger seat. I could use something like that.

Price dropped to $11000. Id like it out of the garage before winter... doubtful youll find another one for this price with these miles.

yes. 2 recalls on the bike have been done. When did you want to come see it in person?

Not sure why this bike is still for sale...??? Has to be the lowest mile/ lowest price Gen 2 on the globe. Maybe its fate i keep it.

If it wasn't a 2000 mile round trip, I'd really be interested in it. Wish you were closer.

Not sure why this bike is still for sale...??? Has to be the lowest mile/ lowest price Gen 2 on the globe. Maybe its fate i keep it.
I'm not sure i'd go that far? My battlestar hasn't hit 700 miles yet. I also have another gen 2 that has under 500 miles (I think under 100 miles but I need to power up the cluster). That second bike is chain drive, turbo/nitrous/supercharged and chain drive with 2000cc engine in it. Just needs finishing up lol.

I'm not sure i'd go that far? My battlestar hasn't hit 700 miles yet. I also have another gen 2 that has under 500 miles (I think under 100 miles but I need to power up the cluster). That second bike is chain drive, turbo/nitrous/supercharged and chain drive with 2000cc engine in it. Just needs finishing up lol.
Ok..ill rephrase that. Mine has to be the only Gen 2 vmax FOR SALE with such low miles at my price point. Pretrty sure youre not willing to let your gen 2 go for less than 10500.

Likely still for sale based upon outside factors like inflation, economic uncertainties, etc. making purchases for things like bikes, which are typically discretionary purchases, far less important to people.

Just my $.02...

Ok..ill rephrase that. Mine has to be the only Gen 2 vmax FOR SALE with such low miles at my price point. Pretrty sure youre not willing to let your gen 2 go for less than 10500.
That we can for sure agree lol. And a good deal in my opinion!

Latest posts

Back