VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepakkol

Reaction score
Hi
I am on the lookout for a v max. A dealer has 2009 model and I know that there has been no change in the performance. However in case anyone can help would appreciate if you could point out any differences between the 2 models

in canada they are 23999 i think... and our dollar is stronger than the american green. i dont get it...

They are going to price themselves right out of the game. Before It was just as cheap as a sportster (well, the Gen 1). Even the Gen 2 at 17k could be justified, albeit difficultly. Now, if the price keeps going up it's not going to have the staying power of the original.

What's even scarier, is that the Gen 1 doubled in price over it's life time. I don't want to think about buying a 40k motorcycle, even if it is that awesome.

Everything is relative. You can pay $36,000 + for a Harley Davidson! You can pay $30,000 + for a Big Dog or a Big Bear off the shelf.

Also, as you all know, there is a tremendous amount of technology in the VMax.

Personally, I like the thrill of picking up a brand spanking new car or bike (in this case, a 2011 VMax with 2/tenths of a mile on the odometer). Different strokes for different folks.

To answer the original question, was side tracked by a haters..... No there is no difference other than color.
666 it is obvious that you do not like the Gen II, you must have been SPANKED by one, shut the FUCK UP!!! HA HA!!!

Back