2010 Ontario Drag Day @ St Thomas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfisher65

Reaction score
Please note the the drag day has changed from Sunday Aug. 1st to Saturday, July 31st. Time to be finalized but it looks like 11am ~ 4pm.
$30.00 to run, $10.00 per spectator.

OK boyz, get your game faces on. As of now, the weather looks like it should be damn near perfect.:biglaugh:

Gates open at 10.00 with test & tune starting at 11. Eliminations start at 2.

Thanks for another great event!! Even though weather threatened and my bike broke in its first run it was still a fun day. Already looking forward to next year!!

I am sure that Trevor or one of the others will be posting pics. Unfortunately my day ended way too early, but like I said otherwise it was a great event. Brad won for the second year in a row by being consistant, got beat heads up in the final again, but the other rider broke out. There was even some controversy about Brad being in the final to begin with.....

Great videos....thks Trevor. Sorry I missed the day. I was really looking forward to going.

Dale #2592

Looks like fun. I will note that whoever was launching with their right foot up on the peg was "doing it wrong" lol. IF you're going to launch with one foot up, have the left foot up so you will be ready to shift. You won't need your right foot up for 1/4 mile (or 1/8th anyway).

Sean

Back