• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 V-max red

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darcyo

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say I am unable to ride anymore and have to sell my sweet ride. 2010 red. 9500 miles. All service done by dealer. Tires new have about 200 miles on them. I t has smoke windscreen, 2nd rider back rest, luggage rack, throttle lock cruise and a hard bag that fits the luggage rack. this year had a recall on the oil pump which the dealer did the recall and no prob. I'm asking 11,000 . My #8165071350. Odessa missouri. I can't seem to get the rest of these other pics up. I can text or email them to any one. Final price drop . $10,000 usd

Attachments

• 20141130_141007.jpg
    20141130_141007.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Beautiful machine with some great mods. Looks like a really nice, clean example of the worlds greatest bike.

Sorry to hear you're not able to ride anymore, and good luck with the sale.

I wish i could but as always more than i want to spend. I live in michigan and i would not ride a bike enough to spend that much on it. It is a nice looking bike.

I just bought another 2008 low mile b-king (3800 miles) super clean for $8250 at my age I will be ready to ride with kyle on my own goldwing before I will be able to afford a 2011 gen 2 vmax.

Well i am going through bankruptcy ch 7. So if anybody wants a great buy this is it.

Well i am going through bankruptcy ch 7. So if anybody wants a great buy this is it.

If I were you, I would throw out the ABSOLUTE lowest number you would take.

Would rather see someone here get a good deal then someone at the bank/stealership.

Missed out on a 07 here not that long ago because I wasn't comfortable(my fault) "low balling" another member here. He sold it to a pawn shop for peanuts.:bang head:

Darcyo ch7 can be a great way to get a fresh start.

I agree. I still have to get a number that is considered fair market value. Cash id say 12k. give me a call. but

I'm in the market (sort of--wife has given verbal approval but we haven't been to the bank) but my target dollar amount for an early gen 2 is the$10-$11k range. There are more than a handful of dealers selling new '14s for $14,999. Presumably it would be another $1000-$1500 after tax, title, license, fees, etc, but I'll get dinged for that stuff buying used, too, just to a slightly smaller degree. I figure if new '14s are available for $15k, a used '14 should be $13.5-14k, and earlier ones should trail off in price accordingly.

I realize that $10-$11k is probably less than you want to sell it for, but if I'm going to spend much more than that, I'd prefer to hold out for a newer bike with less miles. Anyway, I figured I'd put it out there just in case you're interested. I'm in Carbondale, IL.

I'm sorry to hear about you're misfortune..My delima is a medical (back) condition that I may or may not be able to overcome which may end my 50yrs of riding on two continents with 100's of drag strip and street race's and 4 major accidents..If I can get a handle on it I plan to either trade for a gen2 or sell my 08 stratoliner and make a few more passes down the strip..Hang in there,I'm proof there is life after a 7..contact me if you wish..904-477-3835,Randy,Cheers!!

I agree with Veemax. Before you go into a 7 knowledge is best.

Back