• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 VMAX for Sale in NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a real nice guy, I spoke to him at length a few weeks ago, but he was firm on 12,500 at the time and I wasn't going there. Sounds like this guy took really good care of it too, would have been hard to pass up around 11K, but 12,500 didn't make sense when the new 2015 was 15K. :punk:

I like the dig on spammers if you are out of the country contact me when you return.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I talked to him about 7 months ago when I was looking. I offered him $11k , and he wasn't going to negotiate away from his $12.5k amount. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but I couldn't go with his price. If he had met me half way, I would probably have that instead of my spyder now. Either way, it looks like he is willing to negotiate now, and it is a pretty good deal. And, one day, sooner of later, I will own a 2nd. gen Vmax.

Latest posts

Back