2010 VMax - Official

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH,,,YEAAA.........red is soooo sexy. I like the black,.....but....mmmm,...I like a lil colour as well.
Thats why i kept me 95 yellow,....looks really good on a sunny day.

I can hardly believe they RAISED the price! From what I can see so far all they did was paint it red...which is sexy, but not another $1500 sexier.:damn angry:
Hell, I wouldn't/ couldn't buy it at $18,000 so what do I care! :biglaugh:

I'd like to know how they justify that kind of pricing.

I absolutely LOVE a V-4 but a B-King outruns it for almost 1/2 the price.

That sure is a beautiful bike though.

RR

I'd like to know how they justify that kind of pricing.

I absolutely LOVE a V-4 but a B-King outruns it for almost 1/2 the price.

That sure is a beautiful bike though.

RR

Despite having a BKing, the pull of the new Max is strong. So far, it hasn't been strong enough for me, especially in this economy. Beautiful bike, it is. If the '10 was yellow, I would be a goner and would get one on order. Sort of on the fence about the red.

Despite having a BKing, the pull of the new Max is strong. So far, it hasn't been strong enough for me, especially in this economy. Beautiful bike, it is. If the '10 was yellow, I would be a goner and would get one on order. Sort of on the fence about the red.

There you go, problem solved! :biglaugh:

img_12.jpg

09 MAX for sale. No Reserve!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...ec979QQitemZ260457810297QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

If you end up buying it I would personally deliver it to ya in TX for free. I need a few days off work anyways.

Yamaha might just have solved the debate of which bike is better: the ZX14 or the Busa (substitute Bking if you don't like the Busa). Now you can have both at the same low price as the 2010 Vmax AND get a choice of colours!

Blaine

Latest posts

Back