2011 Truett and Osborn Races

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, Didn't post this up earlier but most of the local guys knew about this. This was the 40th annual event of this all bike drags.

I was the only Vmax guy there this year since a number of our group had other plans and or other family stuff going on.

The good news is that I won my bracket again this year! My best time of the event:
11.63 @ 115.77 though most of my times were around that time (11.70's - 11.80's). 60' time was 1.7652 with a .0653 Reaction Time on a "Pro" Tree (all 3 yellows at once then green). I did have some really crappy times at the beginning of the weekend (I wasn't ready for a 3 " stretched chassis to light up the sky).

Heat and a poorly tuned machine was killing my launch power (low end and midrange are off). Maybe I can get some time to get it fixed up this weekend at the Dyno Day!

Sean

yesterday was pretty freaking HOT!! hope you stayed hydrated or you'll be feeling it today haha.

thanks a ton for meeting up with me on Saturday before you went to the track, you're a life saver.

No problem at all. Yea, water was my friend yesterday. 2 gatoraids as well!

Sean

Back