• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2011 Vmax Low miles $16,000 obo.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babbits here in Muskegon has a new 2014 on the floor, asking $18000 something. I thought that was a reasonable asking price, I know they would come down some also.

I hear ya Todd, it seems like a couple years back the price for new was just over $20,000. Not a fan of the 2014 gray color tho.

Only the cheap shield, and no other mods. No wonder they're giving this one away cheap.

A Rep at Daytona star tent said they dropped 2k off the price of the gen 2s

Give it a couple more years of low sales and they will be in the normal range of pricing or close to everything else.

Todd

Won't ever happen....they'll just stop making it. They make very little on the bike, it's expensive to build. The engine is 10K dealer cost....and that's without the ECU and throttle bodies I believe.

Here's one practically being given away.....guy just dropped his price.

http://www.starvmax.com/forum/12-general-vmax-discussion/185111-2009-vmax-for-sale

I agree with this statement, and when that happens, I'll buy one. :biglaugh:

LOL.....well of course they will eventually be $8,000....the issue is what year will that be? :ummm:

The bike has been out for over 5 years now fellas!

LOL.....well of course they will eventually be $8,000....the issue is what year will that be? :ummm:

The bike has been out for 5 years now fellas!

Mark, you and I will be riding our Gen III's right about then.
I suspect there are some guys out there though, that are still waiting on just the right bargain on an XS1100 to come along so they can trade in their 650 twins or 750 triples.

Its all in what you want to spend. I wont spend that much on a novelty item. There are $9000-10000 low mileage 009's out there already. But I dont want the oil pump problem year.

Todd

So 09 was the only year with the oil pump issue? Personally, I like the red 10's.....I have a dealer banner in the man cave of a red 10. Going to have one some day, but probably not until I find that XS1100 for 12 bucks! :biglaugh:

To get a really good deal on a Gen2,imo,its important to find one with all or most of the aftermarket upgrades you would otherwise pay full price for,as seller gets pennies on the dollar for them when he sells bike.

Back