2012 Rice O Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oxford mass is where we used to frequently go to the fuzzy grape strip joint in our younger years it was only 45 min drive from where I lived in Massachusetts.

Steve and I went last year. There were a bunch of guys from here there also. If the weather is good I'm in. Sept 9th and its even closer to us this year.
Yes , we don't have to ride on the super slab (mass pike) to get there this year. Real close. It's a good time for anyone that hasn't been.
Steve-o

This year We will have to make the long ride! I'll be there , not as a vender though..........BUT if anyone wants to try a seat let me know and I'll get one there.

If my wife doesn't have to take call that day she will come with us. Either on my bike or her own. I bought her a 2008 Suzuki boulevard s50 800cc. It's a perfect size for her. She is only 5'0 110lbs. I haven't taken her on the highway yet but she is doing really well on back roads.

The more the better. I look forward to Rice-o-Rama every year. I usually bring my camera. Here are some pics from years past. That's Garrett getting on his bike with Mike and Danny. I got my pics from Rice-o-Rama published in the Vboost fall edition that year. It was exciting for an amateur photographer. If you like motorcycles and can go you won't regret it.
Steve-o

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 170.jpg
    Picture 170.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
The more the better. I look forward to Rice-o-Rama every year. I usually bring my camera. Here are some pics from years past. That's Garrett getting on his bike with Mike and Danny. I got my pics from Rice-o-Rama published in the Vboost fall edition that year. It was exciting for an amateur photographer. If you like motorcycles and can go you won't regret it.
Steve-o

Well I guess that proves I been there (been every year but one) cause i'm in the 2nd pic :eusa_dance: I look forward to it every year!

The 'Ricer' is a great time, get to see lots of riding buds, some really cool bikes.

But....I never saw one of these there! If things work out I'm planning on showing it this year....we'll see.

Attachments

• 100_2880.jpg
    100_2880.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 34
Just found this thread...duh...I'll be there this year...maybe I'll break down and register the " Screamin' Orange "...:punk:

Cool.
What time are you headin out?
Your only a stones throw from me in CT. (if you don't mind another added to you're "Possy")
I'm still lookin for a meet/ride with fellow maxxers.

T$

Anyone's welcome...all bikes......We will nail it down as we get closer but generally speaking we meet in Palmer approx. 10:00ish............

My wife has that day off so we are 100% definatley going. Hope we can meet up w/ a bunch of the guys from here & go together??

Cool.
What time are you headin out?
Your only a stones throw from me in CT. (if you don't mind another added to you're "Possy")
I'm still lookin for a meet/ride with fellow maxxers.

T$
Just give me a call or pm I'll run out any night and meet you.I grew up in willington.

Been there twice and every time its an adventure! Last year Rawarrior and i followed a bunch of guys all over Mass looking for it. Mind if i join your possy Mike?

Latest posts

Back