2012 Rice O Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is....if there's even a slight chance of rain many show bikes won't come and a good percentage of spectators too......need an "abundant amount of sunshine" (as the Weather Channel likes to say from time to time) to get max attendance...............
Would love to try to meet you guys up at Kmart in Palmer (only if blue light special is happening :biglaugh:). If the weather looks good i'm gonna take off out of Hartford early, get breakfast and coffee and burn up there. V-four is in Vernon so we could just shoot up rte 32 through Monson..........John

Would love to try to meet you guys up at Kmart in Palmer (only if blue light special is happening :biglaugh:). If the weather looks good i'm gonna take off out of Hartford early, get breakfast and coffee and burn up there. V-four is in Vernon so we could just shoot up rte 32 through Monson..........John

32 through monson is a nice ride, let me know when you think you'll be going through stafford(where v four got his bike) and maybe I'll run out and ride back with you guys.

32 through monson is a nice ride, let me know when you think you'll be going through stafford(where v four got his bike) and maybe I'll run out and ride back with you guys.
That would be awesome. I'll get in youch with you and hope it's not a wash out before then. I have no prob riding in the rain but my k&n's do....let's keep the ol' fingers crossed boys.

That would be awesome. I'll get in youch with you and hope it's not a wash out before then. I have no prob riding in the rain but my k&n's do....let's keep the ol' fingers crossed boys.

Fingers crossed here, I dont "like" riding in the rain:bang head:, but it is a good time to practice controlled burnouts :biglaugh:

There's only a 30% chance of "few showers". Which I guess is just enough to scare off many of the "never-seen-rain" show bikes and a lot of the casual fair weather spectators.

I might be going with a couple of my buddies, have to wait and see on the weather.

Sunday
chancerain.gif
77 | 48 ?F
Chance of Rain 30% chance of precipitation

This is the Weather Channel's forecast. The local TV weather forecasts are much more optimistic.......we'll see.....

Sunday
partlycloudy.gif
70 | 46 ?F
Chance of Rain 20% chance of precipitation

20%??....."Can I get a 0% chance of rain?!?!?!?"..........come on....you can do it........

This one's from the local news channel....

SUNDAY: Mostly Sunny & Breezy. More comfortable.
Highs: 74-78
Dewpoints: 48-54

I'M GOING , DONT CARE WHAT THE WEATHER IS! But I do hope to see you all at Kmart.

Dr n2o and vfour, I will meet you in stafford if you want and ride back to kmart with you, Kmart is like 5-8 miles from my place , and I grew up just out side of stafford. I can take you the long way the short way the fast way or the slow way any way you want to go!cause Im going anyway.

I'M GOING , DONT CARE WHAT THE WEATHER IS! But I do hope to see you all at Kmart.

Dr n2o and vfour, I will meet you in stafford if you want and ride back to kmart with you, Kmart is like 5-8 miles from my place , and I grew up just out side of stafford. I can take you the long way the short way the fast way or the slow way any way you want to go!cause Im going anyway.
Where do you want to meet in Stafford ? There is a Sunoco on rte 32 off exit 70 or further up 32 towards 190 ? You sure you're cool with commin down a ways and goin back up ? Mighty nice of ya and will be a nice ride up with 3 of us.

HEY V-FOUR...I'm meeting Rick(twistedmax) at the Cumberland farms on rte 32 just before 190 in Stafford Sunday morning at 9. If you still want to go meet us there and we'll ride up to Kmart for 10:00. Train leaves at 9:20 the latest........Hope to see you there man.

HEY V-FOUR...I'm meeting Rick(twistedmax) at the Cumberland farms on rte 32 just before 190 in Stafford Sunday morning at 9. If you still want to go meet us there and we'll ride up to Kmart for 10:00. Train leaves at 9:20 the latest........Hope to see you there man.

Ditto vfour, be there or be square:rofl_200:, no really this is a great chance to meet a bunch of fellow maxers,( other motorcyclist too)see some really cool old jap bikes and make some new friends.:clapping:

You might even see a burn out or two:confused2:

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. I was up in the air about going then talked to Mark.
I phyc'd again. No rain please Mr. Weatherman.
Steve-o

Well as fate would have it the exhaust on my truck broke today , out of the blue, broke off behind the head pipe, its loud as hell now:bang head::bang head::bang head:. so I went to ge the parts,they dont have them, they'll be in tomorrow.:ummm: I told them I'll be in MONDAY to get them.:rofl_200:I'll see you all tomorrow.NO RAIN in forcast for the DAY tomorrow :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mike you Are in, correct? leading the way from Kmart:punk:

Well as fate would have it the exhaust on my truck broke today , out of the blue, broke off behind the head pipe, its loud as hell now:bang head::bang head::bang head:. so I went to ge the parts,they dont have them, they'll be in tomorrow.:ummm: I told them I'll be in MONDAY to get them.:rofl_200:I'll see you all tomorrow.NO RAIN in forcast for the DAY tomorrow :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mike you Are in, correct? leading the way from Kmart:punk:

OH HELL YEAH!!!.....Weather has come to us....s/b a beautiful day!! 10:00 at KMart.......Burn outs.....head out approx 10:15ish.......

Day Sep 9

30.png
78?FHigh
Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:20%Wind:NW at 8 mph Humidity:60%UV Index:7 - HighSnow:0 in Sunrise:6:24 am Moonset:2:57 pm Moonphase:Last QuarterPartly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Revised map....

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216391101607076555014.0004c7a7457bc59e96ebc&msa=0

Back