2012 Rice O Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
209.jpg

CX 500 This is the first one of these Ive ever seen. Thanks for the pics mike.

Thought I could fit two shows into one day...:ummm:...figured to catch Brewfest @ Mt. Wachusett ( bands , car show , food and brew ) from 11 to 2 then hit ROR...:confused2:

' The best laid plans of mice and men '...sorry I missed you guys and the show . Hopefully catch up if we can get a fall ride organized...

Thought I could fit two shows into one day...:ummm:...figured to catch Brewfest @ Mt. Wachusett ( bands , car show , food and brew ) from 11 to 2 then hit ROR...:confused2:

' The best laid plans of mice and men '...sorry I missed you guys and the show . Hopefully catch up if we can get a fall ride organized...

You'd prob have been better to have reversed them :confused2:.....ROR seems to always startloosing people around 2:00.......Wachusett might have lasted longer? :confused2:

Sorry we didn't catch up with you there this year.......

Bike swap meet at the sportsman club next sunday

Heard attendance has been historically lame....but a nice ride possibly......now that things are thawing out my schedule is getting filled quickly.....we'll see.....still finishing Max details and getting ready to start H2!!

I went for the first time and it was ok but i couldnt stay it was pats day
and you're right twisted i only saw a few max's and only one in the show
Ill' go again next time

thanks for the pics Ricky. I saw an 09 in those pics . had an orange helmet on the handle bars. I wish I could have made it . but my brother's sick. Hope I can catch up with you this weekend.

Ron

thanks for the pics Ricky. I saw an 09 in those pics . had an orange helmet on the handle bars. I wish I could have made it . but my brother's sick. Hope I can catch up with you this weekend.

Ron

Were in there (time ) did you see the 09? I only saw the red one.as for catching up with me, if I go I'll let you:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ok , so it's 2014 but here I am at Rice Rama

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22
i ALMOST made it this year. almost. maybe next year!

Gina & I had a GREAT time there this year! Weather was perfect..........I took my H2 triple 2-stroker.....We had 10 bikes riding in......Awesome bikes to see & hear......I only took a few pics.....I'll see if I can get some posted here.....It just sucks that every year at this time (yeah...only this time of year) I am soooo broke I never have any money to buy some cool stuff........

Back