• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2014 Gen 2 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Hi my local shop Bedford Suzuki Yamaha has a gen2 vmax with full aprovak exhaust system and only 500 miles they are asking $11,900 which is a steal for the bike call 814-623-1387 ask for Lonnie

I'm new to the Vmax craze and really want to own one!

Is this a great deal for the price?
What should I ask for OTD?

Hi my local shop Bedford Suzuki Yamaha has a gen2 vmax with full aprovak exhaust system and only 500 miles they are asking $11,900 which is a steal for the bike call 814-623-1387 ask for Lonnie

Great deal.....how someone could own one and only put 500 miles on it is astonishing to me.

It's got a $2,200+ exhaust system on it! I'd be all over it if I needed another one.....

Great deal.....how someone could own one and only put 500 miles on it is astonishing to me.

It's got a $2,200+ exhaust system on it! I'd be all over it if I needed another one.....

Sounds like it may have scared the PO...

Good point. When you grab a hand full of throttle.....well... it's not for the faint of heart.

Probably coming off a Harley. :)

The price is suspiciously low. I remember when I bought my latest one new, I found one with 500 miles on it being sold as a "dealer demo" without a warranty. Possibly has issues.

Hey guys the guy who owned it is a truck driver buys new bikes all the time from this shop keeps them a few months and trades them in I have know idea why all I know its a good deal they also have a 2016 blue askin 16999 as for the guy who messaged me about the gen 2 I never had the desire to own one so I cant tell you much about the bike If you purchase it fly in for thunder in the valley I'm sure Lonnie will keep the bike for you till then they are open today at 10am

Shala's 09 had less than 2300 miles on it, and had already been owned TWICE, the more recent owners (husband/wife team) were said to have traded it in on a smaller V-twinky type bike due to having had the schitt scared out of them.

Back