2014 Thunder in the Valley - PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

Thunder in the Valley will be held this year on June 26 - 29. It is a great event that we usually have over 50+ vmax owners each year attending. Its one of the largest vmax gatherings in the USA still to date. More details here: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=43

I'd like to get a list of participants attending this year.

1. Vmax2Extreme aka Mike Moore + friend
2.CustomMax aka Ed DeMino
3.TheBeeKeeper aka Tom Royce
4. Marsmax85 aka Jaime Marsten
5. Hellion aka Mike Heller
6. Bill Steward (Bill, Kathy, and (hopefully) Ian Steward)
7. Rons09 aka Ron Irland
8. Dmann999 aka Dennis Flood
9. Scott & Marsha Long
10. TheVmaxRider aka Jim Rodgers
11. VmaxMike
12. Jagco1 & wife
13. Tyler & wife
14. Redbone aka Brian Evans
15. Damon
16. HyperPete & Donna
17. Letitroll aka Daniel
18. Steve Katz & Kristi
19. Charles Colburn
20. Rick Fambry
21. Roy Earp
22. Scott Trimpey
23. Joe Piscatello
24. Sam Buchkovich
25. Leecifer
26. Lawman504
27. Eaglehead71 + friend
28. Scuff & wife
29. Larry Gilbert
30. Charlie Long
31. Greg Jones aka jmanjr

Last edited:
Bill, Kathy, and (hopefully) Ian Seward.. Kathy & I are gonna ride out on the Roadstar this year, it will be up to Ian to ride Godzilla out this time....

I'm (Dennis Flood) in again as well Ron !!!!!
They better have our 1st floor room in the back ready for us this year. :D

Sucks im probably not going to be able to make it this year :( getting married so trying to save all the money we can. It may be a spure of the moment thing if we do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Keep the responses coming...I am sure we'll have an awesome turnout as usual. We are a great bunch of people here and love to gather to reminisce......

Sucks im probably not going to be able to make it this year :( getting married so trying to save all the money we can. It may be a spure of the moment thing if we do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can't think of better place to get married maybe in front of dyno machine !! I will pay for 1 night at hotel !!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Brian Evans and my ride Redbone!
I will be arriving on Wednesday mid-day with Tom "Beekeeper" fresh from riding on Tail of the Dragon!
Any other early arrivers want to plan a mid to late Wednesday afternoon ride hit Tom or I up with ideas otherwise you'll be stuck with our plans!:biglaugh:

Wow, this does not conflict with the M109Riders' Mid-Atlantic Meet this year. :clapping: I am going to see if I can't fanagle this. :punk:

Can't think of better place to get married maybe in front of dyno machine !! I will pay for 1 night at hotel !!!!!!!:biglaugh:
I suppose you think that would entitle you to an open curtain view to the honeymoon that night as well??? :biglaugh:

Wow, this does not conflict with the M109Riders' Mid-Atlantic Meet this year. :clapping: I am going to see if I can't fanagle this. :punk:
What? Tell me you weren't going to forego a great Vmax rally in favor of a Suzuki rally?:ummm:

Reading this thread, I sure do wish Shala & I could make it two years in a row. It was a blast meeting everyone last year. Maybe we can attend again in 2015. Besides, at the rate this winter is going, I wouldn't be surprised if there was snow still on the ground there in June. :bang head:

YIKES! According to the Facebook page:

Rally Lodging Still Available! Please CALL the property. It appears they are sold out online but limited rooms, camping, cabins, and B&Bs are still available in the Johnstown area.
I may just make it a day trip. It's less than 3 hours away according to Google Maps.

Hyperpete you need to call hotel they blocked off an area for us vmaxxers .. Mention you're with the vmoa vmax club... And if they are filled I'm sure Mike Moore ( vmax2extremes) would be willing to share his cot ....:rofl_200:

Cool - is it the Days Inn? Maybe I'll come out Friday after work and leave Sunday if there is a room available.
Are there any "better halves" that attend the meet? My gal would like to go but she says that the seat (early Corbin) is darned uncomfortable so she won't be riding with me. Maybe there are some other wives/girlfriends who do something while the guys are out riding?

Yes HyperPete there are numerous wives and girlfriends that regularly attend, I'm sure your significant other would feel comfortable with our group. It is the Days Inn at 601 and I-70 in Somerset.
I'll put a plug in for Sean Morley's work on Corbin seats, while I don't have a Corbin, I've sat on one redone by Sean and it was way softer than the stock Corbin I sat on. It might pay you to call him and see what he could do for you.

Back