2014 thunder in the valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Rogue ride

Its looking like it will be on Friday at 7am starting from days inn parking lot and going to west va mountains and back. Should be back around 5pm friday. Let me know if you will be going on this ride. Thanks.

The days inn has donuts and coffee in the lobby at 6am on friday morning so if you want to eat before we take off Its free. Remember to top fuel tank the night before. I will be pulling out for the ride 7am sharp

If Rick AKA Twistedmax makes it this year maybe he can let some of you guys test his vmax seat out on your vmax for the day. This ride would be a good test.

I need to check into it yet but i might be doing a one side 2 color rogue shirt for the rogue ride this year. I think we would need around 12 orders to make this happen. Let me know if you would like to do this.

I will be watching for you in my rearview Tom. This year we will get togather and come up with a good plan for that gopro of yours. We will have a rogue video this year.

I have Rogue video from last year, I just need to get some editing software...............:biglaugh:................Tom.

This year we will make short video and down load them on youtube and than post it on the forum. I find it to be a quick way of doing it. Maybe you should mail your video to hijacker chad and see if he can set it up for you and than you can post it and let everyone see how much fun we had on the ride last year.

Im working on a route that will take us deep into the mountains from route 50 to parson wv fallwoing route 72. Im thinking after a splash of gas we will fallow route 72 out of parson also.

I can help with your video. Just did a memorial video for a friemd of mines mothers memorial service. I can put it on youtube and also make dvd's out of it for you.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Rouge Ride

Great because Tom needs alot of help when it come's to video's.

Working on finding the right program to do editing on, I run Windows Vista and moviemaker doesn't like the MP4 format, I've been recommended Xillasoft, I'm a complete newbie and not super computer savvy, I would like a very user friendly program that I can edit parts from different vids and lay a music track down with them, I'm willing to spend a little on the right program, I have looked around but with the vast ammount of info out there I'm not sure where to go...............Tom.

^ Cyberlink Power Director (Deluxe - $58.99 or Ultra $74.99) is a excellent editing app:
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-deluxe/features_en_US.html
You'll need to spend some time to learn to use it but there are quite a few Tutorials available, just Google Power Director Tutorials.
And it will allow you to add a music track.

Xilisioft Video Editor ($49.95) is a extremely basic video editor so it's really easy to use and there are also tutorials available for using it (I don't believe it can add a sound track though).
http://www.xilisoft.com/video-editing-software.html

And the Best of the Best for Video Editing is Sony Vegas Pro (but it costs $599):
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

Last edited:
The only problem i had was making a DVD from my finished project on Moviemaker. Had to buy a file converter program and it worked awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

For powerdirector, you have to have a good graphics card and lots of memory if you want to make 1080p or larger movies. Mine crashes, and I have a pretty whip setup. But I pack alot of things into some of hte videos I do.

PD11 I will say works better than PD10. And PD12 has been out for awhile. PD13 may be out already too, I am unsure. But I like PD11.

Todd

This is my operating system.............

Intel dual core i3-2105 processor operating at 3.10 GHZ

8.0 GB Ram

64 BIT system

I looked at the spec's for Director 12 and it calls for a 5.1 processor, will mine work for this application???........................Tom.

Back