2014 thunder in the valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom after all this you better get right:ummm:

I'll tell ya what, if I have to pony up a wad of cash to make this happen it won't!..........I'll load the vids to my comp and if someone else wants the footage I'll send them the card, down the road I'll get my system upgraded but just can't make it happen now....................Tom.

Just hook a cord to your go-pro and down load it to youtube. Thats how i do it with my phone.

Go pro files are usually pretty large. My last file was 16 gb of mountain riding.

Thats why I don't do alot of video editing, because it takes FOREVER to go through it. 30 mins of video may take 6 hours of editing if you want a awesome 10 minute video.

Todd

This is my operating system.............

Intel dual core i3-2105 processor operating at 3.10 GHZ

8.0 GB Ram

64 BIT system

I looked at the spec's for Director 12 and it calls for a 5.1 processor, will mine work for this application???........................Tom.
PD12 Requirments:
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-deluxe/spec_en_US.html
Your system will definitely work with Power Diector 12, but like Todd said it will be slow.
You could add in a Decent Video Card that's in the supported list and that would help quite a bit. ($100-$200)
NVIDIA:

GeForce 8500GT/9800GT and above
GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200/400/500/600 Series
AMD / ATI :

AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series

AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: HD 7000 Series, HD 6000 Series
ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series
ATI FirePro™ Graphics
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series
ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800
Those video cards will do a good portion of the video processing and that takes a lot of the load off of the Processor.

Or like Mike said just Upload the Video to YouTube and then any of us could grab it and play around with editing it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O7iUiftbKU

maleko89 you should bring taotao to thunder with you.

Chirp Chirp.....awful quiet in here. What happened to everyone being amped up about Thunder?
Were all finishing up mod work or we are out riding. :punk:
Or, if they are like me they are out shoveling the fresh 8" of snow that just fell! :bang head:
Amped up still and like Tom said it will pick up the closer we get to go time!

Got pelted here in Missouri with another 8" or more OF RAW SUNSHINE today. Rode the 85 to work again. hehehe :biglaugh:

HIGH 50'ds AND SUNSHINE:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm with you on that....need to sync the carbs with my new jetkit installed otherwise she's running awesome!

:punk::punk::punk:mid 60's all weekend and plenty of SUNSHINE!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Hey Jeff..............Ya going to join us again this year??.............:punk:................Tom.

Back