2016 Illinois Vmax Rally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HQ Bloomington Illinois
May 13-15
Details to follow
Rick Rash

:biglaugh: Far fewer "honey do's" for me to do on that weekend Rick. Shala will be running low on excuses why I can't get away for it. I'll run it by her in the next few days and see. I'd sure like to come up again. :clapping:

One weekend before the Eureka Springs rally was a certain "no way" from her, though I'll confess......had I hit that $1.5B, I could have paid someone else to do all her honey do's to prep for it.

Hopefully I'll have my farming done and can come this year! Let's hope for an early spring!

He!!, if you have one of them super tall corn sprayers, you could park it on the hwy and we could make high speed passes under it and post our daring feats up on Youtube after. That's one thing about Ricks ride from a couple years back that sticks in my mind the most - how so many local farmers had those big suckers working during our ride. Must have passed twenty of those things, and was sorely tempted to go under them every darn time....too chicken though, as it turned out, to actually do it.

john deere sprayer.jpg

Rally Details:
Friday afternoon ride at 1pm Have lunch as well

Friday evening dinner ride at 6pm
Saturday ride leaves at 9am
Saturday dinner ride around 6pm
Sunday Breakfast ride TBA
Headquarters
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndam
! Lyon Court
Bloomington, Illinois 61701
309-829-8111
888-629-3699
$55.00
Remember: It is much easier to cancel a reservation than get one too late.
A very nice hotel at an exceptional rate. Great Value.

Rick, I called Haji at Hathorne, and he quotes $79.95 per room to reserve for those dates. I am supposed to give him a password in order to get the lower rate, or what?

While that still is a good rate I am confused why I was given a $55 rate
I actually went in person. I will stop in next week and ask again
Rick

Anyone coming up 55 (through STL etc) to the rally? Trying to work out my schedule to get up there and wouldn't mind riding the two short hours with others heading up there also.

Anyone coming up 55 (through STL etc) to the rally? Trying to work out my schedule to get up there and wouldn't mind riding the two short hours with others heading up there also.

Trailering through sometime the morning of the 13th. If you want, I could let you draft along behind the trailer to clear the bugs for you. :biglaugh:

Back