• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2016 Yamaha Vmax 1700 - Raleigh NC - SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man just missed ya. Got the same 16 Galaxy Blue bought a little over a month ago. Just got it transported last Monday. 5500 miles, stock also with a few extras. Wanted the blue 16 because it's the same color as my 14 Raider. Love your raven black engine covers, not sure why Yamaha would put almost brown covers in certain places??? Mine still has original tires with plenty of tread so you can tell the guy didn't spin them much. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be lucky to get a 16 in great shape and stock.:)

Man just missed ya. Got the same 16 Galaxy Blue bought a little over a month ago. Just got it transported last Monday. 5500 miles, stock also with a few extras. Wanted the blue 16 because it's the same color as my 14 Raider. Love your raven black engine covers, not sure why Yamaha would put almost brown covers in certain places??? Mine still has original tires with plenty of tread so you can tell the guy didn't spin them much. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be lucky to get a 16 in great shape and stock.:)
In the title. Sorry
still got your vmax

This bike was purchased in Aug 2018. It was a left over. Bike is SPOTLESS. The bike was only ridden on nice days. ADULT ridden and maintained. Garage kept under cover. Never been in the rain. Selling only because I have moved on to a KTM Sport Tourer. ONLY 6481 miles. Oil changed (3) three times with Mobile 1 10w-40. 600, 3351, 5300 miles. Will provide records. I Only used OEM Yamaha oil filters.

All stock with just a few upgrades such as Russell SS front brake/clutch lines, EBC HH front brake pad upgrade, Pyramid Front Fender Extender, (Protects radiator and keeps it very clean) and LED Head light and running lights. Very bright.

Bike comes with all documentation, (2) keys, operators/owners manual, tool kit.
This bike was purchased in Aug 2018. It was a left over. Bike is SPOTLESS. The bike was only ridden on nice days. ADULT ridden and maintained. Garage kept under cover. Never been in the rain. Selling only because I have moved on to a KTM Sport Tourer. ONLY 6481 miles. Oil changed (3) three times with Mobile 1 10w-40. 600, 3351, 5300 miles. Will provide records. I Only used OEM Yamaha oil filters.

All stock with just a few upgrades such as Russell SS front brake/clutch lines, EBC HH front brake pad upgrade, Pyramid Front Fender Extender, (Protects radiator and keeps it very clean) and LED Head light and running lights. Very bright.

what state are you in

Latest posts

Back