2017 south central dates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

Likewise. I've been trying to make an event for several years, but there always seems to be some hang-up. Things just worked out well this time. Wife is out of state with the kids, the bike is back in good health, and I happen to have that weekend and the whole following week off work.

Another one in the books. Weather was awesome but for a 45 minute stop saturday that then shut down a gen 2. A little paint and chrome was scuffed up earlier on a gen 1 and a couple bikes had to abort the ride due to having bald tires after some hard riding. Local bike shops made a killing that day on tires and install fees. Good riding and visiting with old friends and a couple new ones. I think 17 total bikes at peak.
Until next time.

This was my first time making a Vmax rally and I wasn't real sure what to expect. I got a warm welcome from the group and had a hell of a good time! I was one of the highway robbery victims in need of a tire and had to cut the Saturday ride short at the lunch stop. Got a tire quickly and did a little exploring on my own before meeting up with everyone back at the inn later. Just a word of advice: arrive with fresh rubber! Thanks, again, to everybody for showing me around and leading the rides. I will be making it a point to attend this one (and others) in the future. If anyone took any pictures of the group I would like some if possible.

Dustin, it was great meeting you.

This was my 4th Vmax rally at Eureka Springs, and wont be my last one.

I'm trying to upload some photos, but they always come out rotated, no matter the orientation when they get uploaded.

Back