2017 VMax - RT side Cylinder weep holes weeping something (w/ pic)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riderboy1961

Reaction score
Good Afternoon;
My 2017 VMax was Delivered to me at home this morning. After the driver left, I noticed White Weeping trails from both the Rt side Cylinder weep holes. (The white stuff was Dry and kind of powdery'ish)
I assume this bike is some kind of a Left Over, I didn't ask how or why they had this 2017 for sale as Brand New But, this VMax is Brand New with 5 miles on the odometer (this bike is Brand New, never been owned or even test ridden by anyone except their mechanic)
Is this Weep anything I need to be concerned with at this time?

Thank You for any Feedback you all may have regarding this weeping!!

Attachments

• 20200122_110940_resized.jpg
    20200122_110940_resized.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 20
Good Afternoon;
My 2017 VMax was Delivered to me at home this morning. After the driver left, I noticed White Weeping trails from both the Rt side Cylinder weep holes. (The white stuff was Dry and kind of powdery'ish)
I assume this bike is some kind of a Left Over, I didn't ask how or why they had this 2017 for sale as Brand New But, this VMax is Brand New with 5 miles on the odometer (this bike is Brand New, never been owned or even test ridden by anyone except their mechanic)
Is this Weep anything I need to be concerned with at this time?

Thank You for any Feedback you all may have regarding this weeping!!

No worries, that is the drain for the spark plug cavity.

When the bike is washed some water inevitably gets in there and then boils out when the bike gets hot.

The hole is just serving it's purpose, all Gen 2's do this.

No worries, that is the drain for the spark plug cavity.

When the bike is washed some water inevitably gets in there and then boils out when the bike gets hot.

The hole is just serving it's purpose, all Gen 2's do this.

You beat me to it

Latest posts

Back