2018 - ready to start.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I took the airbox off Godzilla to check for a mouse nest inside. A few years ago, it was jammed full. This year, nothing, but I did find a few seeds sitting up on top of the ignition box. No sign of chewed up wires, luckily. There were a few seeds sitting under the seat, on the voltage regulator. Again, no signs of damage. Turning on the key showed everything so far working fine. I am thinking that tomorrow is the day to get it started, and up to the garage. The hill next to the house is drying off nicely, and should be ok to ride up by tomorrow.

I am ready for spring..

The only things I'm planning to do to the bike right now is do the shotgun on the carbs, and add 2 small LED lights (T10 size) inside the cateye tail light to give me a better defined brake light function. I've got nice little sockets for the bulbs, and it'l be a simple add on, because everything back there is connected with PosiLock connectors.

I am ready for spring...

But it looks like western NYS is still 30's F, so the weather isn't ready for you! Next week, it looks like.

Yea, I hear y’all. I been waiting for the spring to start, since the official first day of spring. Snow on the truck the last two mornings. Hard to not be overwhelmed or frustrated with this weather, especially when we have more shit weather then good enjoyable weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00bb7ab23c818d56f662bd52dc51cbac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back