• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2018 Vmax Part wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmanjr

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for 2 items:

1. Wide wheel rim (Black) to fit up a 240 tire and any hardware needed to mount it onto the bike

2. Yamaha OEM Hard Saddlebags in decent condition

Any information on acquiring these items would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jmanjr

We are going to be offering the 240 conversion wheel (widening of the stock wheel) since the OEM is discontinued. We have the first one done already and just waiting to verify fitment. Hopefully have more details in a few weeks. Best to email me at [email protected] I can't help you with the second item though as they are even harder to come by

I have a OEM one complete with tire and bearings. It has less than a 100 miles on it. If you are interested you can text me at 845-283-6593

Hello,
Still looking for Gen 2 OEM hard saddlebags or similar. any assistance would be great.
Thanks

jmanjr

Hello,
Still looking for Gen 2 OEM hard saddlebags or similar. any assistance would be great.
Thanks

Back