2018 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at a 2018 Vmax 1,200 miles on it. All stock obviously. I’ve been out of the game for a little while after selling my 06. Just wondering if there are better years to get or years to try and avoid. Or are the all the same? I’m just in the beginning stage of wanting another bike but this bike caught my attention. And I can’t get it out of my head lol. IM sure most of you know what I’m talking about lol. I just want to do some homework before i do anything. I would really want a set of the hard bags and if I remember correctly those were like finding a sissy bar on a gen 1. Hopefully that’s not the case anymore. That was awhile ago. Well thanks for reading and for any responses I get.

They are all the same except for the color.

The factory hard bags are harder to find than a Gen 1 sissy bar! Unfortunately they haven't been made in a long time so they are harder to find as time goes on. If you find a set they'll be very expensive.

They are all the same except for the color.

The factory hard bags are harder to find than a Gen 1 sissy bar! Unfortunately they haven't been made in a long time so they are harder to find as time goes on. If you find a set they'll be very expensive.
Thank you. I’m liking the Raven Black. Have to see it in person though. So I guess things haven’t changed with the hard bags lol. You would think they would want to make more because the demand is there lol

Yeah I actually have a couple and a tank bag from prior bikes and will use them until I can get my hands on the hard ones lol

Before the other Vmax forum went down, I was looking at hard bags, $1,000 on up. I decided then a tail bag would be much cheaper lol. But the hard ones do look nice.

Latest posts

Back