2020 kawaski Z H2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at a H2 when I was buying my 18 max. Just looking, sport bikes never interested me. I was taking to a salesman that test drove it, said your so busy trying not to wheelie, that you'll get stopped for speeding. Said it go into a wheelie in 4th gear. He said it wasn't much fun lol. To light in the front, your to busy trying not to wheelie, and watch the speed to enjoy the ride. They look cool, no mistaking a supercharger whine, but it would sound better on the massive V4 of the Vmax. And again, I'm not into sport bikes, everybody knows they are fast, nibble. The Vmax is a bit of a sleeper to the unknown public that think it's just another V twin, just lurking for unsuspecting prey to go in for the kill. Price tag on the H2 I was looking at was a little more than the $17,999 on the Vmax.

If I was into sport bikes I would prolly have one. I'll admit they do handle superb. I rode my buddy's cbr600rr, then he got a ninja 696?? Something like that, they were quick, just to much weight on my arms, I didn't like it. And I have an old army buddy that has a zx-14r, 110 mph in first gear very fast bike, but still too much weight on my arms. They are light, and very nibble, but not for me. I always wanted a gsxr750 black on black. Not sure why, I just like they look of them. But I don't own one, because I don't like leaning forward the whole ride, and I would never ride it lol. The Vmax is more me, just plain old bare bones brute, raw, muscle. Still a cool vid. Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, a real theft-target. You wouldn't want to ride it and leave it where you couldn't see it. Too-many larcenous azz-ho's around.

I see you have yammie XS 1100. My first bike was an XJ1100. I loved that bike, but I had little to no self control of the throttle.. The cops hated me..even caught me a couple times.lol

Yes, you probably noticed I have three XS1100's. They are a good "all around" bike that is reasonably quick, handles decently, and is stable on the highway. They are easy to work on, and if something goes wrong, you have a good chance to fix it on the roadside.

I just pick-up the 1981 Venturer last fall and I haven't done anything with it yet. It will be the project for this winter.Boxer_1555560269.970273_asset - small.jpg

your tool rack looks a bit brutal for doing bike maintenance

Back