# 217 Vmax relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit of a longshot but Rick & I have worked a deal on what's left of # 211 & were trying to get it to Florida on a slim budget. Actually I am not picky if I could even get it to the Knoxville TN area or Houston Tx. area I could eventually pick it up from either of them 2 places. If any one is traveling & has room for a rolling chassis & we could relay this thing across the states a little at a time it would be great. Rick said he could probably take it the first 100 miles or so. There is no hurry to get this done. I don't know Ricks exact location in CN but I am sure he will chime in.

Re: # 211 Vmax relay

Yup, chimeing in . I'm in mass but could get it across ct no problem. I'd just rather see this bike in kyle's hands for a resurrection then to continue to part it out. It's in the top ten that we know of, and it just seems wrong to me not to save it if possible.

I'm way out of the line of travel but if transport is still needed in 2015 I could swing a little out of my way to '15 Daytona Bike week. I may have 2 bikes in the trailer but I should be driving a pickup where it could ride in the bed.
Probably not much help moving it in the NE but could swing east off of I-75 Ohio into WV or Virginia on I-77 to I-95 in South Carolina then S to Daytona.
Route: https://www.google.com/maps/preview...f13.1!6m2!1m1!1e4!8m2!1e1!2b1!6m1!1e1&fid=0i1

I'm way out of the line of travel but if transport is still needed in 2015 I could swing a little out of my way to '15 Daytona Bike week. I may have 2 bikes in the trailer but I should be driving a pickup where it could ride in the bed.
Probably not much help moving it in the NE but could swing east off of I-75 Ohio into WV or Virginia on I-77 to I-95 in South Carolina then S to Daytona.
Route: https://www.google.com/maps/preview...f13.1!6m2!1m1!1e4!8m2!1e1!2b1!6m1!1e1&fid=0i1
Thanks not in a huge hurry but hope to have it before 2015.

I left a message on other thread I am willing to relay from Maryland to border of Va /NC either 95 or 81 interstate
Cool ! this might take a little work. I guess you would have to coordinate that part with Rick & then we can find some one for the next leg. Hopefully we can get this worked out a little at a time.

I am still planning on going to the tail of the dragon in September and we are taking all of our bikes up on a trailer. I haven't seen the trailer but it might possibly have room on it to bring it from NC back to Orlando. Its not my rig but I can look into it if the timing is right. From there I could get a uhaul or borrow a trailer and take it out to Tampa.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I am still planning on going to the tail of the dragon in September and we are taking all of our bikes up on a trailer. I haven't seen the trailer but it might possibly have room on it to bring it from NC back to Orlando. Its not my rig but I can look into it if the timing is right. From there I could get a uhaul or borrow a trailer and take it out to Tampa.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
If you got it back to Orlando there would be no way I would ask you to get it to Tampa to. I can hook my trailer up & drive to Orlando. It aint like any one has to be super careful with it right now you don't have to worry about scratching it up.LOL

If you got it back to Orlando there would be no way I would ask you to get it to Tampa to. I can hook my trailer up & drive to Orlando. It aint like any one has to be super careful with it right now you don't have to worry about scratching it up.LOL

Kyle I could help you get it from Orlando to your house.

just so we all know what the cargo is...............here she is again #217

Attachments

• photo (135).jpg
    photo (135).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30

Right now it looks like we need a ride for #217 from Danbury CT / new York line area to MD to complete the first half of the journey.

Wow, Awesome to this whole idea and the offers of help.... I've never seen this level of willingness to personally help with something of this magnitude anywhere.:clapping::worthy:

Latest posts

Back