240 rear tire

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u very much..I will email him as soon as I get a chance.👍👍
No problem. Yeah Sean is a great guy, bought a few things from him and he is actually working on something for me now. I have a list of things that I will be getting from him. I just like to do things a little a time so I don't forgot where my VMax came from...

240 or 200? I have an ACC 240 on my 14 Raider & 200 on the VMax. Avon doesn't make a Cobra Chrome for the front on the Max.
It's an Avon 240. The yam dealer fitted it and very kindly made me a new inspection cover for the swing arm instead of using duct tape. I used an Avon Spirit 120 for the front which was good too but am now trying a bridgestone 130 as it fits the OTEC rim better.

It's an Avon 240. The yam dealer fitted it and very kindly made me a new inspection cover for the swing arm instead of using duct tape. I used an Avon Spirit 120 for the front which was good too but am now trying a bridgestone 130 as it fits the OTEC rim better.
I have the Spirit 120 on the front also since Avon doesn't make a Chrome for the VMax front tire.

240 or 200? I have an ACC 240 on my 14 Raider & 200 on the VMax. Avon doesn't make a Cobra Chrome for the front on the Max.
But the Avon Techs do recommend the 120 Spirit ST for the front to match the 240 Cobra Chrome.

But the Avon Techs do recommend the 120 Spirit ST for the front to match the 240 Cobra Chrome.
Not sure what Avon says. My dealership told me about a couple of others that ran those two together and never any issues. Therefore I did the same and was very satisfied with the handling and the grip of both tires. The front actually more so than the rear since the Vmax will lite the rear up at will. But I pushed the front in many turns on the edge of the tread and never had issues of it not biting or wanting to slide out.

Latest posts

Back