240mm rear tire on Vmax 1700 ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want a rim thats been butchered I want a one piece rim
About once a year or every other year a used 240 wheel becomes available. Beyond that I can still get you a new Carbon Fiber 240 wheel but it's not cheap.

hey the one, were did you get center stand? i havent found one for gen 2 vmax was it exspensive? hey sean can you get these for gen2 vmaxs how much? if so thanks guys.

It's a cool lift. I might have to get one some day lol. I don't have one currently and not sure where you get them from.

hey the one, were did you get center stand? i havent found one for gen 2 vmax was it exspensive? hey sean can you get these for gen2 vmaxs how much? if so thanks guys.

I ordered mine from Sky Lift and then you add the "Swing arm removal kit" but its not a simple "bolt on" you need to get 2 longer M12 bolts (fine tread) 110mm in lengt and drill a new hole thru the Swing arm Removal kit as it comes with M8 fine tread, have asked for a VMax adapter but that was nothing the had or have any plans on...

Can handle 450kg so the VMax 310kg is no problem, also have 4 fixed lift heights so you can winter storage on the lift...

US site: Sky Lift

btw. anyone who knows where to get M12 fine tread in 110mm? (I have another fix for now but its not a good one)

2x M12.jpgM12.jpg

So I need a set of new rubber. I have the 240 rear wheel on my bike. Whats the best performance set availability for both 240 rear and the front.
thanks

So I need a set of new rubber. I have the 240 rear wheel on my bike. Whats the best performance set availability for both 240 rear and the front.
thanks
Performance like topspeed or all-around? The Pirelli Diablo I have (130 front/240 rear) is 270km/h (162mph) rated, but that is only nessesary if you have removed the 235km/h (141mph) speedlimit...

Performance like topspeed or all-around? The Pirelli Diablo I have (130 front/240 rear) is 270km/h (162mph) rated, but that is only nessesary if you have removed the 235km/h (141mph) speedlimit...
I mean handling and sticky tires. I didn’t know Pirelli Diablo makes a front tire that fits the Vmax.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from Sky Lift and then you add the "Swing arm removal kit" but its not a simple "bolt on" you need to get 2 longer M12 bolts (fine tread) 110mm in lengt and drill a new hole thru the Swing arm Removal kit as it comes with M8 fine tread, have asked for a VMax adapter but that was nothing the had or have any plans on...

Can handle 450kg so the VMax 310kg is no problem, also have 4 fixed lift heights so you can winter storage on the lift...

US site: Sky Lift

btw. anyone who knows where to get M12 fine tread in 110mm? (I have another fix for now but its not a good one)

View attachment 72596View attachment 72597
WWW.FASTENALL.COM

Thx, I did actually find me some M12 just the other week... (problem was to only buy 2) these are A4 acid class, so they don't rust.. And I did buy them in 150mm because I didn't find any in fine tread, so I'm just going to cut off the old tread and fix new ones at correct length
M.12.jpg
Site does not work..

Back