• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

24ft Enclosed Trailer (setup for 4 bikes) in FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arabian2

Reaction score
8.5 x 24 (20ft + 4 ft V-nose) Enclosed Trailer. Purchased new in 2013. One owner. Only @ 7500 miles on it. The trailer comes with dual 5200lb rated axles, and electric brakes. I've installed (4) Tires less than 1 1/2 years old (only 800 miles on 4 of them (and 1 new on spare). New emergency brake battery installed. Trailer is set up for 4 full-size motorcycles (dressers). The trailer can be used for Motorcycle/Car towing, lawn-care, or whatever. Will sell for $4,500 with everything included. Items are: Four (4) Condor (mounted wheel chocks paid @ $1,000.00 for these alone), Two (2) door Locks/along with Trailer Hitch locks, wheel locks, and Jack Stands. A few minor scratches and some rubbing from brushes/tree branches on the outside. Also a little corrosion around rear trailer door due to water (found and fixed leak). All lights work except for (1 rear bulb on 3-tier rear top on the outside is out). Wheel Axles were lubed and brakes have only 20% wear. all miles where highway (2 trips to North Carolina, 2 to Daytona from Miami, and a couple of trips to move to Orlando area. Trailer is sold as is, with no warranty! Send PM for any questions, and or to arrange a meeting.

Attachments

• Condor Chocks.jpg
    Condor Chocks.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Front .jpg
    Front .jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Left .jpg
    Left .jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Left Wheels.jpg
    Left Wheels.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Motorcycle Chocks 1_2_3_4.jpg
    Motorcycle Chocks 1_2_3_4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Motorcycle Chocks 3_4.jpg
    Motorcycle Chocks 3_4.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Side Door - Light Switch.jpg
    Side Door - Light Switch.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Tire Thickness.jpg
    Tire Thickness.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Trailer Hitch and Connectons.jpg
    Trailer Hitch and Connectons.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Trailer Info.jpg
    Trailer Info.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 19
This would fix the entire “storage” problem in my house. Of my city outlaws parking it on my property ! I need to move in the worst way !

Back