2nd annual rally in the smokies ( formally rally in the valley)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2nd Annual ralley in the smokies ( formally known as rally in the valley) August 31st thru September 4th in Maryville Tn, We will have a Friday day ride that will Include the Cherahola Skyway & tail of the dragon. Saturday & Sunday ride's to be announced. We will have a Saturday evening BBQ that will iinclude ribs & pulled pork. It will be at my house $ 15 per person in advance. Primitive camping & self contained RV's & some couch space available at my house in Maryville.

Host motel is Princess Motel 2614 US Hwy 411 South, Maryville, TN 37801 phone 865-982-2490

If I wasnt working, I would love to go to this. I am planning on it for the future though.

You look like a pretty strong swimmer...

LOL, not really, there is a reason why i live in a state where there is cactus.

Sounds like a plan to me.LOL

I really do need to get there one of these days. I'm a big fan of going to Rally's. meetings, etc. Its great to actually meet people in person after being friends on this site for years.

Basically show up have fun meet new people go for lead rides stop for well you know gas and food . lol Some are staying at Kyles camping and some are staying at the Princess motel in maryville Tn . Kyle has rides planned and does a outstanding dinner one that well worth the ticket price !! It's fun and great friends and great roads to ride .

Basically show up have fun meet new people go for lead rides stop for well you know gas and food . lol Some are staying at Kyles camping and some are staying at the Princess motel in maryville Tn . Kyle has rides planned and does a outstanding dinner one that well worth the ticket price !! It's fun and great friends and great roads to ride .

Yep that about sums it up.

is there anymore info on this event?...event itinerary?.....pamphlet?...thanx

I did not make up any pamphlet's or anything. Most people are showing up Thursday. I have a Friday ride planned that will include the Tail of the Dragon, Cherahola & some other back raods. It will be an all day ride 175 plus miles. Saturday will be another ride most likely Devils Triange which will be another 150 mile day & then a Saturday evening BBQ at my place $ 15 per person. No schedule for Sunday yet

I'm trying to get there this year. Marching Band camp schedule and packing will make it tricky, but I think I can work it out. Probably won't be there until Saturday afternoon at the earliest, though. Will I pretty much miss everything (except the BBQ)?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get there this year. Marching Band camp schedule and packing will make it tricky, but I think I can work it out. Probably won't be there until Saturday afternoon at the earliest, though. Will I pretty much miss everything (except the BBQ)?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Well you will miss the Day ride . I do plan on riding Sunday to just have not figured out where to yet.

Who all is coming in Thursday and who is coming Friday ? I have a ride planned about 930 Friday morning so anyone coming after that will miss the Friday ride but we will have rides Saturday and Sunday to.

Last edited:
Almost here ! I want to remind everyone to ride your own ride while you are here. If people get ahead we will have meeting spots. I had to race to the store Tuesday to call EMS for 2 bikes that hit each other on the dragon not a pretty sight. I dont want to have to do this for one of our group.

Back