2nd Gen fun in the mountains

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
Just got back from 5 days in the Tennessee/North Carolina mountains with the guys from the Honda V4 forum, this was the 14th year running, my 3rd in a row. I can't stress how nice this area of the country is for riding, every year we hit a new spot, the roads are just unreal. Had some VERY spirited rides with some good guys, plenty of food and drink, campfire stories, all kinds of shenanigans. I took my GoPro this year and mounted it on my handlebar and got some pretty good videos, it takes FOREVER to load them up to YouTube though. Here's my first couple, the guy out front decided to "GO", and everyone followed. The leader was riding an RC51, then a CBR900RR, then a Daytona 955, a Buell 1200 and then me. It was basically group of 10 bikes, with 5 riding in the "faster" group, and 5 in the slower group. I was at the tail end of the "fast riders", but not for long. I gotta get that reflash done on my bike, it died at 132 but hung with the sport bikes pretty well, they never lost me all day. I've got some better videos of the twisties too, uploading them now. Enjoy! :punk:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JIIxtsYOo[/yt]

It looks like "John Smith" was breaking the law just a bit at times.

Thanks for posting. I about broke this office chair leaning into some of the corners with you guys.

Back