2nd Gen Rear Brake Rotor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g2gboom

Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on where to get a rear brake rotor for the Vmax1700? Mine has deep grooves worn into it and im looking for a replacement as no one in my area will resurface it. I tried Babbits (yamahapartshouse), two of my local Yam delaerships, Revzilla and Partzilla and even some weird parts dealer in Michigan. The websites that say they have them IN STOCK are actually OUT OF STOCK or Backordered. Kinda stuck here.

I have a new rear Vmax 1700 brake rotor I am 90% sure I bet Sean Morley has a good used one for less money. I can check if you are interested in my new one? Where are you located?

Im located in Western Wisconsin. Yes please, help a brother out!

Anyone have a lead on where to get a rear brake rotor for the Vmax1700? Mine has deep grooves worn into it and im looking for a replacement as no one in my area will resurface it. I tried Babbits (yamahapartshouse), two of my local Yam delaerships, Revzilla and Partzilla and even some weird parts dealer in Michigan. The websites that say they have them IN STOCK are actually OUT OF STOCK or Backordered. Kinda stuck here.

Sean is a great guy to do business with.
Fair prices, great service and quality components. I do have a new one i bought at dealer list price plus sales tax
I could sell for $200 which includes shipping and insurance to Wisconsin
Email [email protected]. Fyi

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. One2Dmax do you have an ebay store at all so I can browse parts? I threw in a new set of OEM pads and that seemed to smooth out the grooves I had in my rear rotor.

G
Sorry it took so long to get back to this. One2Dmax do you have an ebay store at all so I can browse parts? I threw in a new set of OEM pads and that seemed to smooth out the grooves I had in my rear rotor.

Latest posts

Back