36 years later

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax1992

Reaction score
My VMax journey started in 1985 when I purchased my first rocket ship. Life happened and I had to sell it but it never left my DNA. 37 years later I'm back in the saddle again. I now have a 1992 which is the spitting image of my 1985. It came to me in showroom condition. Life is good.View attachment 20221001_185840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My VMax journey started in 1985 when I purchased my first rocket ship. Life happened and I had to sell it but it never left my DNA. 37 years later I'm back in the saddle again. I now have a 1992 which is the spitting image of my 1985. It came to me in showroom condition. Life is good.View attachment 86512
WOW! A VMax in original, unmolested condition is Smokin Hot!

I am concerned about you being shot-at, I see that bullet hole! 🤯
That's funny. I know someone who had a fj1200. With 1 bullet hole in tail light. And 1 in rear fender.small caliber but a few inches higher.(money shot)

Be aggressive on the highway here in south Florida, and you don't have to look for a decal of one, you can earn your own! A guy in a car saw his 'rival' riding by his car on a scooter, so he unloaded his semi-automatic pistol at the scooter-rider, killing him. In a trial, he was found 'not guilty.' Crazy! Take a look at the video. The shooter lost a FL 'Stand Your Ground' move to dismiss the case and it went to trial.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...-rider-in-2020-claiming-self-defense/2892276/
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...ense-found-not-guilty-of-2020-murder/2894454/

Hi Vmax1992,
Superb your 120.
Just one question, is the color of your Vmax 92 Red E Sparkle?
Cdt.

Last edited:
I've always loved that paint color, thanks for sharing the photo of your great looking Max! How many miles on it?

Latest posts

Back