39mm fcr flatslides

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they have the plastic blue ones. I want the 4-6” chrome bolt on ones. The ones I have now are short and I believe they glue into the piece that bolts onto the carb. I should try calling them instead of looking online. Maybe they can steer me in the right direction

Yeah, they have the plastic blue ones. I want the 4-6” chrome bolt on ones. The ones I have now are short and I believe they glue into the piece that bolts onto the carb. I should try calling them instead of looking online. Maybe they can steer me in the right direction

Keep in mind changing the length will change the power characteristics of the engine.

Longer stacks will reduce horsepower, but you will gain some TQ in the low and midrange rpm.

Why do you want longer stacks?

To maximise torque at 7500 r.p.m. (halfway between V Boost opening and max revs) the inlet need to have an overall length of 11.6" (valve head to top of stack).
For Mikuni flatslides this means a stack of 3.6". This may vary on other carbs depending on the distance between valve head and carb top.

Latest posts

Back