3rd annual Traverse city ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I set the date for the lake shore to Traverse city ride, if you rode with us the last 2 years you know how nice of a ride it is. If you missed it, here is your chance to join this years ride. The more Vmaxes we can get the better, but other bikes are welcome as well. Our one day round trip took us over 400 miles last year hugging the shore line of lake MI and passing by numerous inland lakes. Riding the twisty scenic M22 through all the small towns is worth doing the ride just by it's self.

Date - Sunday August 12th

Time - 8AM ( Breakfast )

Ride - 9AM sharp!

Place - Bob Evens restaurant ( Same as last year )

Location - Corner of US-31 & M46 ( Apple AVE )

Count me in Chuck! I just emailed my riding buddy to go also. He's picking up a new Stratoliner S tomorrow! :eusa_dance: The TC ride is always a great time!! :worthy:

I love this ride.... Only did it once but it was one of the best! Wanna go bad this year...

Sorry to hear about the crash man are you OK? I have been there, and have been VERY lucky nothing ever life threatening.
I have good news and bad news Chuck. First the bad news, I don't think I am going to make the ride to Traverse City. The good news is my daughter stopped taking her Ned's that were preventing her contractions, so I should be a grandpa any day now !!!!!!

I'm planning on attending.... :th_image003:
no family events planned that day, thank heavens !! :clapping: Got screwed the last two or three rides because of these family events. :bang head:

I may come over and spend Saturday night in Muskegan so I can be refreshed and ready to ride on Sunday. Chuck, are the plans to have dinner in Traverse City ?

no family events planned that day, thank heavens !! :clapping: Got screwed the last two or three rides because of these family events. :bang head:

I may come over and spend Saturday night in Muskegan so I can be refreshed and ready to ride on Sunday. Chuck, are the plans to have dinner in Traverse City ?
Sounds good Jeff, dinner in the Traverse city area......

Rule #1: Family first Jeff

Rule #2: Happy wife....Happy life!

See ya Sunday Jeff :biglaugh:

OUCH !!! Hope it's nothing serious.... to you or the bike... :stretche:

Sorry to hear about the crash man are you OK? I have been there, and have been VERY lucky nothing ever life threatening.

Don't wanna thread jack so I'll keep it short. Thanks for the concern but I think I will be okay. Right arm is jacked pretty good right now. Once I get to feeling stronger I will source the needed parts and get that bad bitch back on the road. :punk:

Is anyone staying overnight for this ride. Im thinking about going but i would need to stay overnight do to mile's in one day. I was thinking about staying in grand rapids on saturday. Maybe do a little riding in the area and than go to the B.O.B and some other bars saturday night. If you stay downtown a bus will pick up from motel and drop off at the bar's.

The weather is still looking good for this Sunday, high 70's and sunny! Who plans on making this ride with us? We have me, Bill, Tom, Jeff, VmaxChuck and his buddy. I think John is planning on going and maybe VmaxMike. I'm hoping for a few more Grand Rapids boyz also.....

Its not looking good for me Chuck. I was just in leelanau for three days and got cought in the rain on my way home (100 mile's in the rain) and trashed my bike. after seven hours of cleaning it looks good but not as good as before the rain and i dont want to do that again for a while. I would need to stay over on saturday and it dont look like the rain is done. You guy's have a nice new fresh stretch of black top that you can paint and enjoy on the way to leland. I have done 550 mile's in one day but 800 i cant do. Im still looking for better weather today.

I believe Lee is planning on riding too, You take it easy Mike, we'll have to get together over in your area again soon and hopefully get the east side Maxers out and join in on the fun!.......We'll show them how we do it on the west side!.....:biglaugh:....Tom.

Dont count me out yet Tom. Im thinking of riding in sunday morning and staying at your house sunday night. What time do you have to leave for work monday morning.

I wouldent be trying this hard to go if i dident have a hell of alot of fun riding with the west side.

Latest posts

Back