4-1 Kerker and jets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you2low

Reaction score
Ok guys what jet kit should i use with a 4-1 kerker with 2 and 1/2 baffle .. My old bike had Stage 7 but alot has changed over the years.. Also just had the tubes and no vboost .. Should I go back that way again.. Juist got the Bike this past weekend and i know its running lean ..pipes are turning blue..my 86 always ran great with stage 7

I run stage 7, no vboost, 165 mains, paj 1 #90, paj 2 #170, stage 7 needles on 3rd clip with kerker 4-2-1 and no complaints at all here.

Ok guys what jet kit should i use with a 4-1 kerker with 2 and 1/2 baffle .. My old bike had Stage 7 but alot has changed over the years.. Also just had the tubes and no vboost .. Should I go back that way again.. Juist got the Bike this past weekend and i know its running lean ..pipes are turning blue..my 86 always ran great with stage 7

So what changed over the years ? Jets ? My '90 runs on the rich side and has blueing of the headers also. Kerker 4-1 , Stage 7 , boost deleted.

Take a peek here
People have posted their locations and setups. This should help you get in the ballpark.

Thanks Guys think I will go back with the stage 7 with the KN filters

stg 7, 160dj, clip 2, 2.1/4 turns out stock paj1,2 drilled slides stg 7 springs.......runs great, pulls hard. just put the vboost back on but havent run it yet.

Back