4 hour ride to hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Damon and i will be meeting up at 10am on Satureday 11/10/12 at the Shell station exit 54 off us-23 Hamburg exit near Whitmore lake michigan. We will be doing a 4 hour ride to Hell Michigan. You are welcome to join us. Make sure you let me know if you are going to join us. If its just Damon and i riding i will not be going to the Shell station. Thanks...............Mike

This is the gas station on 52 in Webberville that we met up at last time?

Got it, guess I was confusing Whitmore Lake and Webberville :confused2:
50% chance of rain now. :bang head:

Be at shell at 1030. Damon chad and me are going.

I had alot of fun today. The group was just right for the kind of hooligan riding we did. Damon's new rim's and big tire give's his bike a great new look. Chad your stocker sounds great and i think it would sound even better if you pull a few disc. Damon ran a faster but safe pace today and the route that he took us on was fun as hell. Enough said Chad lets see the footage you took.

I know you are patiently waiting for some pictures and videos Mike, so here is a sample...

Mike_Side1-1.jpg

Mike_Wheelie1-1.jpg

I had a lot of fun, too bad we didn't get the smoky burnouts on video, Tom won't believe that they actually happened without proof.

Michele is just now watching the game. Its only 2nd q and i cant here and the cat freaked and spring boarded of my sons chest. Yes he is bleeding. Shes crazy loud.

Before you say it Tom yes i do like my women the same way i like my bike's.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ok, Mike. It turns out I did get the "big Oh Sh!t" wheelie on video, but I was a ways behind you, here is a picture of it...

Mike_Big_Wheelie-1.jpg

Here is a zoomed in shot...

Mike_Big_Wheelie-1-2.jpg

Its a good thing chad that way you couldent smell it.

Great pics Chad!.......Looks like Mike was the Hooligan on that ride, what a beautiful day to ride the back roads in Mi........Hoping to get out today for a few hours before I move the Max over to the storage garage...............Tom.

Actully Tom you missed out because we all did tripple's and some did rolling burnouts. We also had more than a few time's when we hit it all togather from first to forth. It was one of the funest hooligan ride's i have been on. In the top 10 for sure. I think chad said he has 27 vidio clips. I gess i shouldent say you missed out because you did get to ride with your westside brothers. Lets just call it you nanced out of a ride with true hooligans. THE EASTSIDE MICHIGAN HOOLIGANS.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: KOS YOUR A BAD INFLUENCE.

Last edited:
Now thats a safe hooligan bike. Its all rims rear tire and brakes. Chad thats a good shot of damon and his 1985 Hooligan Hot Rod.

Chad I dont know what to say other than you have out done yourself with this vidio. The first vidio was so good and this one is even better. Thank you and i will forward this to damon. Im not sure what was more fun watching the vidio or actully riding. GREAT JOB CHAD............Mike

Latest posts

Back